Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Qilang

Sprint

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

475
[SCCC]
Wiki Editor
275 posts
8,132 battles

Why do people love going on the forums to post stupid one-sided feedback with no actual substance?

Why? Laughable.

  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
412
[REVEN]
Members
569 posts
7 minutes ago, Battleship_PrinceOfWales said:

Why do people love going on the forums to post stupid one-sided feedback with no actual substance?

Why? Laughable.

ppl post in forum. If you dont like it, dont come

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,006
[QNA]
Beta Testers
1,913 posts
16,721 battles
42 minutes ago, Qilang said:

ppl post in forum. If you dont like it, dont come

I like the 'non-stupid' sprint.

you dont like my like, dont comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[-TRM-]
Members
0 posts

The so called sprint is more like fall flat on your [edited].

almost 65 ranked played today 10 wins. STUCK in bronze 8. They fiddled with the stars again. Detonated three maps in a row. Started flying the effing detonation flags ffs.\

I pretty much quit ranked. WG can shove it, its a failed system. Cook it and reheat it, make changes so many times its all effed up now. //rant.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
388
[OPG4]
Members
1,181 posts
2,541 battles

Well the new change allows me to bring my Georgia into ranked rather than my stock t8 Lexington CV to grind steel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,382
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,600 posts
27,325 battles
4 hours ago, Qilang said:

why do they create this stupid sprint concept in ranked game?

why? laughable.

It's not ranked sprint....

It's ranked now....

Sprint was last patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,590
[PVE]
Members
10,582 posts
28,014 battles
25 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

It's not ranked sprint....

It's ranked now....

Sprint was last patch.

It's both...each season of ranked consists of 6 sprints...they just increased the sprints to 2 weeks each now & doubled the prizes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
432
[LRT]
Members
326 posts
12,630 battles

They changed ranked because people were complaining about ranking out and not being able to play no more so they came up with the new system they'll tweak it some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,036
Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles
11 hours ago, Qilang said:

ppl post in forum. If you dont like it, dont come

Why so defensive, did he ask a question you can't answer?

As to your question, I do have an answer.  To provide me with a game mode where I can up my damage and get better rewards than Randoms.

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
412
[REVEN]
Members
569 posts
11 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Why so defensive, did he ask a question you can't answer?

As to your question, I do have an answer.  To provide me with a game mode where I can up my damage and get better rewards than Randoms.

did I have a question you can't answer? why sprints, instead of entire ranked season w/o introducing sprint concept? why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,126
[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,881 posts
21,610 battles
12 hours ago, Qilang said:

why do they create this stupid sprint concept in ranked game?

why? laughable.

Image result for confusing thread meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[WKY09]
Members
31 posts
1 hour ago, Qilang said:

did I have a question you can't answer? why sprints, instead of entire ranked season w/o introducing sprint concept? why?

If only there were posts and videos explaining everything..... 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/updates-to-ranked-battles/
https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/ranked-battles-2/
 

Edited by Phearal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×