Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
megahugenoob

How are you all building Ohio Post 10.0?

3 comments in this topic

[5D]
Members
918 posts
10,804 battles

Preface,  I love my secondary ships and have a seriously bad taste in my mouth about what they did to secondaries.  I just got the Ohio today and wasn't sure how people are building it?  They trying to be deadeye snipers?  Secondaries still? Survival? Any suggestions appreciated.

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,574 battles

Pretty much build as you see fit.

I still run secondary builds, but with the accuracy loss, don't expect them to do much anything except vs. other BBs. Bow-in CRs and DDs will survive a long while. I just let my secondaries have at it vs. a kagero 9km away and an Alaska that wandered too close. 152 shells shot (mostly w/ designated target), only 7 hits for less than 5K.

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,060 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Pretty much build as you see fit.

I still run secondary builds, but with the accuracy loss, don't expect them to do much anything except vs. other BBs. Bow-in CRs and DDs will survive a long while. I just let my secondaries have at it vs. a kagero 9km away and an Alaska that wandered too close. 152 shells shot (mostly w/ designated target), only 7 hits for less than 5K.

But...if you took the skill for it you were able to shoot your mains at them w/a faster reload...

1 hour ago, megahugenoob said:

Preface,  I love my secondary ships and have a seriously bad taste in my mouth about what they did to secondaries.  I just got the Ohio today and wasn't sure how people are building it?  They trying to be deadeye snipers?  Secondaries still? Survival? Any suggestions appreciated.

Don't have the Ohio so can't recommend a build based on any experience but if you go w/a 2ndary build it's better to use a full volley of mains than need to rely on a million 2ndary scratches... so build your 2nds for range & take the main reload boost skill & it should balance out to much better damage potential.

• Cool 1