You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WM1957

Marco Polo

15 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
272 posts
8,650 battles

Is this one coming with the next update and will it be a coal ship?

[WOLF9]
Members
1,134 posts
23,033 battles

I hope so and I hope so.  :)

I am not sure if they release the premium ship during the second month of a new release or the third.  However, I believe the standard now is that the T10 (Colombo) will not be released before the third month, so it makes sense that the Marco Polo will be out next patch.  As for coal, personally, that is the only resource I have an abundance of as I spent my RP and Steel and dubloons for ships in December.  Also, since the Georgia left, several have speculated that the Marco Polo will take it's place for coal.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,366 posts
17,004 battles
24 minutes ago, WM1957 said:

She is a WIP ship, 2nd round, and that all we know about her so far.

WG very tight lips and not disclosing any information apart from the dev blog.

• Meh 1

[USN]
Members
1,511 posts
20,402 battles
30 minutes ago, WM1957 said:

Part 1: most likely, seeing she and Leone now have Legion perma camos for them from the 10.2 dev blog

Part 2: we will not know until the day before the patch most likely. Will probably be either Coal or Free XP (been a while since we've had a Free XP ship, longer still since a Free XP BB, so this could be likely)

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,282 posts

If it's a T10BB it's gonna cost @10 mill fxp. Or 1 million coal ... Infaltion, inflation, inflation.

Lol....:cap_haloween:

[WOLF9]
Members
1,134 posts
23,033 battles
21 minutes ago, Versili said:

If it's a T10BB it's gonna cost @10 mill fxp. Or 1 million coal ... Infaltion, inflation, inflation.

Lol....:cap_haloween:

I believe it's a T9 ship.  And please, no FXP.  I can't save up FXP for anything as I constantly spend it on tech tree ship upgrades once I get a few hundred thousand.

[PHD]
Members
272 posts
8,650 battles
1 hour ago, kyesac said:

I hope so and I hope so.  :)

I am not sure if they release the premium ship during the second month of a new release or the third.  However, I believe the standard now is that the T10 (Colombo) will not be released before the third month, so it makes sense that the Marco Polo will be out next patch.  As for coal, personally, that is the only resource I have an abundance of as I spent my RP and Steel and dubloons for ships in December.  Also, since the Georgia left, several have speculated that the Marco Polo will take it's place for coal.

I am using Italian tokens for T4-6 and working on the missions to get T7, I will not have enough tokens for T8, Besides, I do not want to waste 6,000 tokens on camouflages that I think are ugly and I do not want to spend real money to get a tech tree ship. So, when they are regularly available, I will grind them out. Marco Polo is the one I want as I want to see how SAP does with 406mm guns and since it is a premium ship, it would be useful in training captains.

Edited by WM1957
  • Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
87 posts
3,124 battles

I would expect Marco Polo to follow the same release pattern as Pommern, Tier IX battleship released in part 2 of the [nation][ship type] event and can be obtained either using coal, doubloons, or event containers.

• Cool 1

[K-POP]
Members
4,846 posts
13,415 battles
1 hour ago, Lord_Argus said:

She's either gonna be 400,000 coal or 2 million Free Xp

30k steel or 55-60k RP it is then :cap_book:

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,282 posts
21 hours ago, kyesac said:

I believe it's a T9 ship.  And please, no FXP.  I can't save up FXP for anything as I constantly spend it on tech tree ship upgrades once I get a few hundred thousand.

If it's a T9 you'll be looking at @1 million fxp or 290k coal if the trend is correct .

Or @$77 dollars US. In premium shop . Who knows with WG .

GL and HF :Smile_honoring:

[NMKJT]
Members
3,058 posts
8,287 battles
4 hours ago, Versili said:

If it's a T9 you'll be looking at @1 million fxp or 290k coal if the trend is correct .

Or @$77 dollars US. In premium shop . Who knows with WG .

GL and HF :Smile_honoring:

Should be closer to what Pommern is, not Neustra. Remember that Neustra is getting 290k cause she was a former Steel ship, meanwhile Pommern is just a bit shy of 230k. Now if WG raises the coal price, that's totally different, but it would be pretty tone deaf for them to do so while so many people are angry due to the skill rework.

• Cool 1

[SGSS]
Members
5,734 posts
On 2/20/2021 at 3:31 PM, ObiphanKenobi said:

She is a WIP ship, 2nd round, and that all we know about her so far.

WG very tight lips and not disclosing any information apart from the dev blog.

hoping the Max CV will be RB or this one will so as well.

Steel feels impossible to be gur RB points i can.