Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

game crashes when chatting on q load

9 comments in this topic

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles

this has been happining reproducibly for at least 2 patches. please fix

@Hapa_Fodder

after crash i reloaded and the map was totally wrong. ships were frozen on the map even though moving in battles. and my hp listed always as full even though i had taken damage.

Edited by monpetitloup
  • Haha 1

Members
5,671 posts
11,016 battles

You wold need to file a bug report and provide the replay with the exact steps for you to reproduce and your hardware.  You might also consider checking the file integrity of the game files though some of this sounds a lot like a desync.  And understand - if very few people have the issue then it will probably be very hard to determine the cause.

You also don't get far when you demand a fix....

Edited by CylonRed
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
46 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

You wold need to file a bug report and provide the replay with the exact steps for you to reproduce and your hardware.  You might also consider checking the file integrity of the game files though some of this sounds a lot like a desync.  And understand - if very few people have the issue then it will probably be very hard to determine the cause.

You also don't get far when you demand a fix....

Bud. I’ve reported this before. Its been around since at least the patch before. You want to reproduce it: div up, type in chat once in the q and keep typing press enter once the wheel starts turning as it is dropping you into a match. Freezes every time. It’s wg’s game, they have people getting paid to take care of this stuff. I’ve done everything i care to in order to warn them. It’s up to them to fix it. If they want me to they should pay me.

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
12 minutes ago, SKurj said:

what is q load? this a new app?

The queue. Do you need more info?

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts
16 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

The queue. Do you need more info?

so little details but i realized after i responded you likely meant something in chat while in queue, though if you had said divved up and started to chat it may have made more sense SORRY...

Members
5,671 posts
11,016 battles
2 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Bud. I’ve reported this before. Its been around since at least the patch before. You want to reproduce it: div up, type in chat once in the q and keep typing press enter once the wheel starts turning as it is dropping you into a match. Freezes every time. It’s wg’s game, they have people getting paid to take care of this stuff. I’ve done everything i care to in order to warn them. It’s up to them to fix it. If they want me to they should pay me.

Provided they know what is causing the problem - but "bud" - I don't know anything - just work in QA professionally.  And programmed, and did hardware/software/systems support and have modded a game website as well.

Demanding it be fixed - still won't get it fixed faster.

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
8 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Provided they know what is causing the problem - but "bud" - I don't know anything - just work in QA professionally.  And programmed, and did hardware/software/systems support and have modded a game website as well.

Demanding it be fixed - still won't get it fixed faster.

not demanding it be fixed wont get it fixed at all.

Sign in to follow this