You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Naval Legends: Bespokoyny

8 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,578 posts
15,102 battles

In the new episode, we're going to tell you about Russian destroyer Bespokoyny.

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
5,097 posts
22,580 battles
3 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

In the new episode, we're going to tell you about Russian destroyer Bespokoyny.

Read it on the portal

MISSILES !!!!!   Oh please, tell me we are going into the Early, pre Aluminum ship, radar guided missile era !!! 

Because, what the skill tree change did to the game has made it "less playable and a whole lot less fun...."   Maybe, if radar guided missiles are added, I might, might I say, even try Randoms to kill Radar ships.  Of course, Carriers will cease to be able to play in the missile era thought;...........because, they'd die BEFORE they could even fight a single rocket......  Oh please, add missiles.  It might actually help the serious mess your team created.......

Well, I'm pretty sure your crew couldn't add "Cold War" era content because of the cost.  It was a happy thought for a few seconds......

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

[BTH]
Members
337 posts
18,654 battles

She was the first ship to hoist the traditional Russian St.Andrew's cross naval ensign since 1917.

Background resists 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,944 posts
15,779 battles

Speaking of Naval Legends, you did one of HMS Cavalier in September 2017 and although suitable, she's still not in the game. Last RN premium DD was Cossack in 2018.

Just sayin'.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,229 posts
22,826 battles
1 hour ago, Gaelic_knight said:

strange  how is this new today as it was already showen  on the 17th 

The one on the 17th was a preview of this one.

[TFFOX]
Members
1,089 posts
2,809 battles
2 hours ago, Asym_KS said:

MISSILES !!!!!   Oh please, tell me we are going into the Early, pre Aluminum ship, radar guided missile era !!! 

Because, what the skill tree change did to the game has made it "less playable and a whole lot less fun...."   Maybe, if radar guided missiles are added, I might, might I say, even try Randoms to kill Radar ships.  Of course, Carriers will cease to be able to play in the missile era thought;...........because, they'd die BEFORE they could even fight a single rocket......  Oh please, add missiles.  It might actually help the serious mess your team created.......

Well, I'm pretty sure your crew couldn't add "Cold War" era content because of the cost.  It was a happy thought for a few seconds......

If they put the ship in the game, I'm gonna become a modder and make a mod that changes its name to "Totally balansed russian bote"

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1