Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

So I Shot Down 87 Planes and Did 189k Damage In My Minotaur

10 comments in this topic

[SOBA6]
Members
278 posts

Laughingly it was in Co-op so I didn't try too hard. I was in there for the mission where you need to get 1200 Ribbons for a whopping 2 camos. I always use my Mino or Haru to do those because I can get 500-600 hits pretty easy so usually 2 games and I'm done. I've shot down over 50 planes before in other games, but I think this was a record for me. I had just changed some stuff around and took extra AA skills so I was shredding whole squads of planes in seconds. I had a bit of fun anyway!

Mino87Planes.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[CLUMP]
Members
1,505 posts
2,170 battles
20 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Nice - but you know AA is worthless now right???   ;)

89 planes get shot down but AA doesn't work :Smile_popcorn: So I am guessing the planes just burst into flames or fell out of the sky for no reason :Smile_trollface:

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Boring 2

[WOLFG]
Members
11,782 posts
10,933 battles
29 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

89 planes get shot down but AA doesn't work :Smile_popcorn: So I am guessing the planes just burst into flames or fell out of the sky for no reason :Smile_trollface:

In coop, it is pretty close to just like that.

[CAAT]
Members
1,022 posts
4,625 battles
1 hour ago, CylonRed said:

Nice - but you know AA is worthless now right???   ;)

Pretty much everything works...in Co-Op. Randoms, it's another story :P

[WOLF3]
Members
508 posts
11,733 battles

The CA line is amazing. Im running an AA skill build and enjoying the freedom of shooting down planes. Cant wait for the minotaur. The big question is do I get paid for aircraft shot down.<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by Drifter_X

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,079 battles
1 hour ago, LastRemnant said:

Bots don’t attempt to avoid flak. As always the thing which people forget when discussing AA is that the ability of the plane driver is way more important than any AA stat. Hit a flak and planes start dropping, avoid it and you can drop ships that people here claim are unassailable. 

• Cool 3

Members
501 posts
8,320 battles

For grins, I have parked near a bot CV in co-op, and just shot planes down until the secondaries on a ship killed it, or I got bored.  Poor bot CV just keeps trying to launch planes over and over.

Sign in to follow this