You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Soshi takes on Purple

11 comments in this topic

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles

They were out in the high tiers in force tonight.  Divisioned together.

This one....couldn't hold 'em.

shot-21_02.19_21_40.08-0873.thumb.jpg.ad023cf36b71f2a27263973b1beb318b.jpg

This one...we actually won!!!!

shot-21_02.19_23_26.00-0821.thumb.jpg.e8511e9344612336a26c7a0172e406da.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[RESIN]
Members
700 posts
9,121 battles

I think I was the thunderer in that div on your first game, if I recalled correctly I was drinking a beer and had both of my feet up on my desk during that game lol

Edited by mixmkz
  • Haha 1

Members
386 posts
1,619 battles
7 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

I think I was the thunderer in that div on your first game, if I recalled correctly I was drinking a beer and had both of my feet up on my desk during that game lol

Reminds me of Gaishu playing two accounts at the same time. 

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles
3 hours ago, mixmkz said:

Sometimes, a little alcohol makes one play better.  Not too much alcohol.  Just enough.  

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
5,165 posts
15,884 battles
14 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

This one, your team really dropped the ball pretty hard. Most of them probably had that MM monitor app; that or severe latency issues. It looks like at least three of your ships suicided at the start of the match. I been seeing this allot with players who use or listen to players who have MM monitor. They either give up before the timer even finishes, driving into the enemy to avoid pink status or avoid the caps all game. There is no reason outside of a detonation that your Benham should have scored so low... :fish_viking:

[RESIN]
Members
700 posts
9,121 battles
4 hours ago, Crokodone said:

This one, your team really dropped the ball pretty hard. Most of them probably had that MM monitor app; that or severe latency issues. It looks like at least three of your ships suicided at the start of the match. I been seeing this allot with players who use or listen to players who have MM monitor. They either give up before the timer even finishes, driving into the enemy to avoid pink status or avoid the caps all game. There is no reason outside of a detonation that your Benham should have scored so low... :fish_viking:

Nope, that benham was alive most of the game, he was on my flank opposite of me.  Kept trying to torp me but I kept a dd and a cruiser in front of me at all time and that guy survived 99% of the match doing nothing but missing his torps.

You under estimate just how bad people are at the game.

Edited by mixmkz

Wiki Editor
275 posts
8,136 battles
20 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

This one...we actually won!!!!

shot-21_02.19_23_26.00-0821.thumb.jpg.e8511e9344612336a26c7a0172e406da.jpg

I was the enemy alaska in the bottom game. You pushed up inside of the cap in front of your destroyer. You died in the first 10 minutes of the game. This is nothing to be proud of. You were a detriment to your team.

Edited by Battleship_PrinceOfWales

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles
18 hours ago, Battleship_PrinceOfWales said:

I was the enemy alaska in the bottom game. You pushed up inside of the cap in front of your destroyer. You died in the first 10 minutes of the game. This is nothing to be proud of. You were a detriment to your team.

That's why I use the word "we" in the text above the win.  "We won this one".  Team effort.  And...yeah...we had a good team that...for the most part...worked well together.  As for being proud.  I may have died early, but look at the relative points.  I did more stuff in a few minutes than some did in most of  twenty.  it was all a lot of stuff packed into the cap push.  A cap push that, with the TEAM helping, pushed Black out of the cap..which we took and was never recovered.  It was a points win.

It was pretty obvious ya'll had a superior pew pew pew capability. I'll give you credit for that skill.  Our strategic asymmetrical advantage was the cap tick, not our tactical skills. Our TEAM held all three for most of the match.   And to hold 'em...you gotta take 'em.  Surviving and losing on a points bleed is just not my style.

Edited by Soshi_Sone

Wiki Editor
275 posts
8,136 battles
3 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

That's why I use the word "we" in the text above the win.  "We won this one".  Team effort.  And...yeah...we had a good team that...for the most part...worked well together.  As for being proud.  I may have died early, but look at the relative points.  I did more stuff in a few minutes than some did in most of  twenty.  it was all a lot of stuff packed into the cap push.  A cap push that, with the TEAM helping, pushed Black out of the cap..which we took and was never recovered.  It was a points win.

It was pretty obvious ya'll had a superior pew pew pew capability. I'll give you credit for that skill.  Our strategic asymmetrical advantage was the cap tick, not our tactical skills. Our TEAM held all three for most of the match.   And to hold 'em...you gotta take 'em.  Surviving and losing on a points bleed is just not my style.

Your team would have gotten the cap even if you hadn't pushed in. It was literally a 5v1.