Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FurphyForum

@Miss Mouse - Capt Skill review on the Cruisers

17 comments in this topic

[WPORT]
[WPORT]
Members
79 posts
11,418 battles

Just a state of inquiry, you got an ETA on your drop of the Capt Skill review on the Cruisers?

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
38 minutes ago, FurphyForum said:

Just a state of inquiry, you got an ETA on your drop of the Capt Skill review on the Cruisers?

Right now, the mouse is on a blood drinking spree/birthday vacation (blood is good for the youthful appearance).

Now is not the time to disturb her in her pleasure state... :Smile_hiding:

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 2
  • Sad 1

[WPORT]
[WPORT]
Members
79 posts
11,418 battles

Ah... that would be the possible reason for why it's not released since the drop of 0.10.1. 

Thanks @Navalpride33

• Cool 1

[NOVUM]
Members
119 posts
5,488 battles
21 minutes ago, FurphyForum said:

She's still trying to come up with 24 different ways to say, "This skill sucks"   :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,825 posts
4,285 battles
20 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Right now, the mouse is on a blood spree/birthday vacation (blood is good for the youthful appearance).

This. Also while BBs and DDs are relatively straightforward (gunboat or torpboat DD, brawling or sniping BB) there's much more variety to cruisers. She has to evaluate each skill on everything from overgrown DDs like Atlanta, through traditional CLs and CAs and then all the way up to near BBs like Stalingrad. That's a pretty big task (not to mention the questionable decision to shove all cruisers into the same limited set of skills), so it may be a while before she gets it out. Not to mention WG is still going full bore on premium releases so she's trying to keep up there as well.

Members
682 posts
220 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Right now, the mouse is on a blood drinking spree/birthday vacation (blood is good for the youthful appearance).

LWM IMHO does the best reviews...  Sounds like performance punishment.  I hope she enjoys her vacation.  

I also will duck and cover

:Smile_hiding:

Edited by Laser_Beam
  • Cool 1

Members
1,112 posts
12,148 battles
1 hour ago, BitCrushed said:

She's still trying to come up with 24 different ways to say, "This skill sucks"   :Smile-_tongue:

Or “Electric Boogaloo”. :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLFG]
Members
11,789 posts
10,933 battles
2 hours ago, BitCrushed said:

She is looking for about 300 synonyms for "sucks moose balls".

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[WPORT]
Members
8,105 posts
13,162 battles

Moose (Mousse) Balls

Everyone needs moose balls in their lives!  ...
https://perchancetocook.com/moose-mousse-balls/

Hunt Alaska Magazine

Moose Balls

BBQ Mooseballs
https://www.huntalaskamagazine.com/moose-balls/

Because if one must "suck moose balls", then at least it should be a tasty recipe, eh?

[WOLF3]
Members
508 posts
11,733 battles

Im only interested in so many skills on cruisers and I take the ones I always have. Priority target, incoming fire, extra consumables if ship built to rely on them, adrenalin rush, and finally concealment. Past that I don't care at all and good gameplay is key.

[PVE]
Members
10,914 posts
18,892 battles
6 hours ago, BitCrushed said:

image.png.1921ea230703f3a2b465c4b5bf0fb19a.png

image.png.9f96aa0122d9f36c90ab0218494fabbd.png

image.png.a5ffb93433f02d97796d485d079743a6.png

image.png.8aa3624ac276ef253550fa74ba53b845.png

image.png.8ba8cdd8e395bb93c7102153759f5ecb.png

image.png.d688bb61b65e67cf1642657cef374fc7.png

And lets not forget "It Sucks Mooseballs"

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 3
  • Haha 1

[NG-NL]
Members
6,403 posts
10,580 battles

I could do a quick review of what skills are useful, but mine will be limited since don't have Kron, Stalingrad, and haven't played the Italian cruisers

[-BCO-]
Members
1,832 posts
3,369 battles
6 hours ago, Drifter_X said:

Im only interested in so many skills on cruisers and I take the ones I always have. Priority target, incoming fire, extra consumables if ship built to rely on them, adrenalin rush, and finally concealment. Past that I don't care at all and good gameplay is key.

You forgot the lubricating one.....and the reload pertinent one

Edited by Bandi73

[WOLF3]
Members
508 posts
11,733 battles
13 hours ago, Bandi73 said:

You forgot the lubricating one.....and the reload pertinent one

I don't do the ones with situational requirements, especially the ones that harm me in return. I can live without turret rotation, though it, along with torpedo speed and the spotter plane I will use depending. I have been holding off on skills deliberately thinking they will be cheaper to retrain and I am not as invested in WG's money grabbing around the system.

[-BCO-]
Members
1,832 posts
3,369 battles
16 minutes ago, Drifter_X said:

I don't do the ones with situational requirements, especially the ones that harm me in return. I can live without turret rotation, though it, along with torpedo speed and the spotter plane I will use depending. I have been holding off on skills deliberately thinking they will be cheaper to retrain and I am not as invested in WG's money grabbing around the system.

I see. What I meant was the HE/AP ..."switcher" the former Reload expert.. I agree with you on 'the triggered" ones they alter too much the familiarity of the ships and waay to situational to be useful .Although the "brawler" one on BB's is good tho. On the other hand I cannot stand ships with.wonky rotation so...to me is bread an butter. Especially because I like supermaneuvrability builds 

[WOLF3]
Members
508 posts
11,733 battles
9 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

I see. What I meant was the HE/AP ..."switcher" the former Reload expert.. I agree with you on 'the triggered" ones they alter too much the familiarity of the ships and waay to situational to be useful .Although the "brawler" one on BB's is good tho. On the other hand I cannot stand ships with.wonky rotation so...to me is bread an butter. Especially because I like supermaneuvrability builds 

I don't care for the switcher and for the time spent switching I can just empty the barrels and reload. I am with you on turret travers, and pre-rework, I would run double travers because in my mind accuracy is good enough given the range and forgiving fire rate.

• Cool 1

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,159 posts
11,293 battles

More than anything, I am worried about Miss Mouse, as a long absence halfway through something this major doesn't seem like her at all. I know this is birthday stuff, but still, something feels off. @Lert You know her pretty well, is everything okay?

Sign in to follow this