Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptSolo007

If I already got early access to Dante Alighieri thru twitch

9 comments in this topic

[IROCZ]
Members
26 posts
16,382 battles

Why do I have to rebuy and waste my Italian tokens (800) to move to the next ship if I already got the ship thru Twitch? Shouldn’t I already be on the first tier in the armory. Do I really have to use 800 tokens for a ship I already have to progress to the next level? What a waste of tokens. Thought I could save to move to tier 5 ship. 

• Haha 1
  • Boring 2

Members
2,765 posts
22 minutes ago, Capt_JollyRoger said:

No. Twitch was an early early access the ship. You get credits. 

Actually, you'll get credits AND credits. I had the T4 Twitch boat, so the 800 tokens got me a port slot and a 3pt capt and 955,000 credits. I don't keep tiers 1-4 tech tree boats as they're unhelpful for daily missions, so when I can sell the T4 Italian BB, I will, thus garnering another approx. 380,000 (half the average T4 BB cost of ~760,000), I think.

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,072 battles
1 hour ago, CaptSolo007 said:

Why do I have to rebuy and waste my Italian tokens (800) to move to the next ship if I already got the ship thru Twitch? Shouldn’t I already be on the first tier in the armory. Do I really have to use 800 tokens for a ship I already have to progress to the next level? What a waste of tokens. Thought I could save to move to tier 5 ship. 

Token farming is equal for all (either go free & get the same as everybody else that goes free or spend & get the same chance to advance as everybody else that spends...

But you'll get free port slot/commander/& credits so you're not losing out.

• Cool 3

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles
1 hour ago, theLaalaa said:

I don't keep tiers 1-4 tech tree boats as they're unhelpful for daily missions, so when I can sell the T4 Italian BB, I will, thus garnering another approx. 380,000 (half the average T4 BB cost of ~760,000), I think.

Too each their own.

St Louis/Charlotte are great for relaxing and hammering bots to bits.

Wyoming has always been my Ole’ Reliable, and I’ll not sell her; too many fond memories. Same thing with some of the others.

Rare for me to play them perhaps, but when NB is damage or ribbons, it’s amusing to use lower level ships to qualify for the stars.

Best example of that was using Mikasa to complete a second tier ribbons NB. Wade into the bots and let the secondaries do their job.

Members
221 posts
21,145 battles
On 2/19/2021 at 4:11 PM, CaptSolo007 said:

You are always going to run into Homers and Knuckleheads that don't support your clear logic.  Heck, there's entire anti-logic contrarian Belief Systems out there!  For what it's worth, your view is supported. If the ship is in your port because you took Wargaming / Twitch's "Good Faith" Offer to use Twitch and be rewarded. You are rewarded or you are not!  You have the ship or you do not. The artifice is that you do not! Remember the Christmas Crate Deceit involving Random drops that were in fact Not random?  This is how it works. Remember who these folks are. 

Rooskies.jpg

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,757 posts

if everyone had prime whatever sure I would be on your side... but now you get to spend tokens on something and get something the rest of us don't..    complain about free stuff more..

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,257 posts
12,077 battles
10 hours ago, Do_Doch_Nicht said:

You are always going to run into Homers and Knuckleheads that don't support your clear logic.  Heck, there's entire anti-logic contrarian Belief Systems out there!  For what it's worth, your view is supported. If the ship is in your port because you took Wargaming / Twitch's "Good Faith" Offer to use Twitch and be rewarded. You are rewarded or you are not!  You have the ship or you do not. The artifice is that you do not! Remember the Christmas Crate Deceit involving Random drops that were in fact Not random?  This is how it works. Remember who these folks are. 

What clear logic?  The OP got a ship for free for watching Amazon Prime.  

WG is giving away tickets (some free, some for sale) that will unlock sequential bundles.

I'm glad WG is treating everyone the same for the bundle unlocks.  Enjoy the extra million credits and the additional port slot MORE than what some others got.  As well as having the ship before the ship was released in the bundles.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this