Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WM1957

Blitz?

10 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
273 posts
8,672 battles

When I first started with the game, I was playing both the computer and mobile versions to decide which o e to stay with. Within a couple of months, I decided to stay with the computer version and deleted the mobile version from my phone. I liked the computer version much better and the mobile one was just a distraction.

Are there people here the are currently playing both versions? Anyone else have a similar experience?

[OGF]
Members
164 posts
6,120 battles

Not precisely that case, no, but I played some WoWs: Legends on a PS4 while visiting the US and enjoyed it enough to start playing on PC when I got back.  

[FORM]
Members
309 posts
2,157 battles
9 minutes ago, Hard_Stylzz said:

I do like respawn battles

What are "respawn battles"?

[CAAT]
Members
1,029 posts
4,625 battles
1 hour ago, WM1957 said:

When I first started with the game, I was playing both the computer and mobile versions to decide which o e to stay with. Within a couple of months, I decided to stay with the computer version and deleted the mobile version from my phone. I liked the computer version much better and the mobile one was just a distraction.

Are there people here the are currently playing both versions? Anyone else have a similar experience?

I've played all three versions, and although I still technically have WoWs Blitz on my phone, I'm really just playing WoWs and WoWs Legends atm. That said, Blitz surprisingly had Ise, Agincourt and Wee Vee '44 first, and we know Ise and Agincourt are enroute to WoWs PC, so here's hoping Wee Vee '44 will follow suit! I mean, there's no point naming Wee Vee '41 unless Wee Vee '44 was being added....

As for Legends, the battles are on smaller maps, so secondaries ARE able to be put in use a lot more, although their accuracy is really REALLY bad (that said, there IS the secondary aiming consumable that gives you INSANE secondaries dispersion and shell grouping for 30s+, 3 charges....which actually makes Legends secondaries MORE accurate than the current secondaries in WoWs PC), and they still have AP secondaries lols! Legends is basically the original version of WoWs, with a fair few new/unique mechanics added and such.  I LOVE their commander system over there, it allows for SO MUCH customization. But it's totally its own game, which makes it interesting to me. Also, they got California right. 30s reload AND 40% torpedo protection! I love them for that, not gonna lie <3

Members
12,597 posts
14,320 battles
1 hour ago, WM1957 said:

World of Warships PC is far better than the Blitz version. How ever World of Tanks Blitz is arguably the better platform for playing tanks which was the version of tanks I decided to invest time into. WarshipsBlitz was just never able to capture the good feel the PC warships has had.

Members
616 posts
362 battles
6 hours ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

I've played all three versions, and although I still technically have WoWs Blitz on my phone, I'm really just playing WoWs and WoWs Legends atm. That said, Blitz surprisingly had Ise, Agincourt and Wee Vee '44 first, and we know Ise and Agincourt are enroute to WoWs PC, so here's hoping Wee Vee '44 will follow suit! I mean, there's no point naming Wee Vee '41 unless Wee Vee '44 was being added....

As for Legends, the battles are on smaller maps, so secondaries ARE able to be put in use a lot more, although their accuracy is really REALLY bad (that said, there IS the secondary aiming consumable that gives you INSANE secondaries dispersion and shell grouping for 30s+, 3 charges....which actually makes Legends secondaries MORE accurate than the current secondaries in WoWs PC), and they still have AP secondaries lols! Legends is basically the original version of WoWs, with a fair few new/unique mechanics added and such.  I LOVE their commander system over there, it allows for SO MUCH customization. But it's totally its own game, which makes it interesting to me. Also, they got California right. 30s reload AND 40% torpedo protection! I love them for that, not gonna lie <3

Map on Legends are the same size as the PC version, spawns are much closer. Per legends staff and official discord FAQ iirc

[CAAT]
Members
1,029 posts
4,625 battles
6 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

Map on Legends are the same size as the PC version, spawns are much closer. Per legends staff and official discord FAQ iirc

Well closer spawns equal closer distances between ships, so the maps FEEL smaller I guess.

Members
930 posts
2,737 battles
8 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

And the ships themselves are way bigger too.  It makes the maps feel tiny.

Sign in to follow this