You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: Bonus Missions for Extra Tokens Now Active If You Qualify

71 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
13,424 posts
28,160 battles

As title says check your Combat Mission tab in Port to see yours "IF" you qualify. It is these Missions they speak of...

Image1.jpg

They have done this in the past where the missions you got were based off previous activity and the rewards and requirements varied. Looks like that is the case here this time too. Don't know if it is one Bonus Mission only or if there will be multiple as we have had before (new one each weekend)? Mine appeared this morning and is...

• 6 Tasks (All T5-T10 in Randoms/Ranked/Co-op/Scenarios)
  • Task 1 - Earn 800,000 Credits = 200 Tokens
  • Task 2 - Earn 800,000 Credits = 200 Tokens
  • Task 3 - Earn 800,000 Credits = 200 Tokens
  • Task 4 - Earn 1,000,000 Credits = 200 Tokens
  • Task 5 - Earn 2,000,000 Credits = 200 Tokens
  • Task 6 - Earn 2,500,000 Credits = 200 Tokens
  • Final Reward (complete all 6 tasks) = 600 Tokens
  • Total Tokens = 1800

So keep an eye on your Combat Mission section in port for these to appear. It will be under the Italian BB section.

Image1.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 5
  • Thanks 13

[KMK]
Members
364 posts
13,745 battles

Thanks :cap_like:, I enter to the game and appear the message but i didn't see that the mission was in that place.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,768 posts

I got 7 missions for a total of 2000 tokens.

shot-21.02.19_08.24.44-0034.jpg

[PVE]
Members
5,097 posts
22,580 battles

Thanks Boss.....   Although I am not really "playing this event" (more of I'm playing the game with an event), this will help the others.....

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts
3 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

I got 7 missions for a total of 2000 tokens.

Show Off ... :Smile_teethhappy:  j/k Amigo

1 minute ago, Asym_KS said:

... I am not really "playing this event" (more of I'm playing the game with an event) ...

I'm still facing the challenge of doing the latter ... 2 games a day is the most I seem to manage

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
23,388 posts
17,330 battles

Credit grind is usually most boring grind, but OTOH at least it advances with every mission (because it's gross earnings before service deductions).

In addition, credits are a thing of which I am currently in very short supply, so this dovetails very nicely with my own needs and wants.

• Boring 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,229 posts
22,826 battles

I am almost tempted to login to see what I have waiting! I used to play at least 10-12 battles a day, if not more. I've played zero since the end of January.

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,836 posts
28,435 battles

@AdmiralThunder, thanks for the heads-up.  FWIW, I got the 7 mission chain for 2,000.  I haven't gotten the Twitch mission, yet.  May need to submit a ticket to player support.

Members
2,069 posts
12,694 battles

I got the 6 task mission as well and am now wondering why. It would be nice if WG told us what the requirements are to get the longer missions.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,268 posts
12,229 battles

Mine is complete 5 missions 1600 tokens thanks Admiral .

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
710 posts
5,986 battles

I got two missions totaling 1000 tokens. Evidently I have been lacking in my dedication. :Smile_sceptic:

• Haha 1

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
710 posts
5,986 battles
9 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Your avatar has had my two favorite CE movies. :cap_like:

[PVE]
Members
13,424 posts
28,160 battles
17 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

@AdmiralThunder, thanks for the heads-up.  FWIW, I got the 7 mission chain for 2,000.  I haven't gotten the Twitch mission, yet.  May need to submit a ticket to player support.

Congrat's on the better chain. I haven't been playing as much as of late so probably why I got the 6. Do you do some Randoms/Ranked too? That might add the better chains as well whereas I only Co-op. 

Are you aware of the change to how you get stuff from Twitch?

You have to manually claim Twitch crates and mission on Twitch under Drops now (click on your user icon to the upper right to find drops). You also have to log out of WOWS and back in after claiming for them to appear. You also need to collect this week's crate before you can get the Mission. It is sequential now. Have to watch an hour for the crate, claim it, then watch another hour to get the Mission and claim it. Really screwy new system.

• Cool 1

[WK]
1,230 posts
17,228 battles
27 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Credit grind is usually most boring grind, but OTOH at least it advances with every mission (because it's gross earnings before service deductions).

In addition, credits are a thing of which I am currently in very short supply, so this dovetails very nicely with my own needs and wants.

I'll take "boring" credits over the tedious BXP setup they usually go with.  And at least it isn't something like Myoko's 1st Mission Stage...:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
23,388 posts
17,330 battles
Just now, Volron said:

And at least it isn't something like Myoko's 1st Mission Stage...

Was that the one back in 2016 where you had to kill certain ships whose first name spelled out a word? SO glad I did my ARP grind in early 2020, even if it means I only got one free Myoko and no free Takao.

[A-D-F]
8,768 posts
17 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's on the better chain. I haven't been playing as much as of late so probably why I got the 6. Do you do some Randoms/Ranked too? That might add the better chains as well whereas I only Co-op. 

Are you aware of the change to how you get stuff from Twitch?

You have to manually claim Twitch crates and mission on Twitch under Drops now (click on your user icon to the upper right to find drops). You also have to log out of WOWS and back in after claiming for them to appear. You also need to collect this week's crate before you can get the Mission. It is sequential now. Have to watch an hour for the crate, claim it, then watch another hour to get the Mission and claim it. Really screwy new system.

I didn't know that.  Thank you.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,268 posts
12,229 battles
33 minutes ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Your avatar has had my two favorite CE movies. :cap_like:

Yea me too love Clint Eastwood and Joey Wales .

[WK]
1,230 posts
17,228 battles
13 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Was that the one back in 2016 where you had to kill certain ships whose first name spelled out a word? SO glad I did my ARP grind in early 2020, even if it means I only got one free Myoko and no free Takao.

What you are thinking about was PAX MARBLEHEAD and/or FIREWORKS(?), and to clarify, it was the first letter in a name to spell out a word.  If I recall, the FIREWORKS one got you some nice camo for the time.  PAX got you, well, PAX variant of Marblehead, which had different camo vs the one that could be bought, if I recall correctly.

The Arpeggio Mission's First Stage required sinking 30 ships of a specific class.  Kongo's was Cruisers, and Myoko's was Destroyers.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,805 posts
10,952 battles
1 hour ago, Rouxi said:

I got the 6 task mission as well and am now wondering why. It would be nice if WG told us what the requirements are to get the longer missions.

image.jpeg.c4a3261a77fa7cd33fd46c760fb9819f.jpeg

spent.

[ARGSY]
Members
23,388 posts
17,330 battles
12 minutes ago, Volron said:

What you are thinking about was PAX MARBLEHEAD and/or FIREWORKS(?), and to clarify, it was the first letter in a name to spell out a word.  If I recall, the FIREWORKS one got you some nice camo for the time.  PAX got you, well, PAX variant of Marblehead, which had different camo vs the one that could be bought, if I recall correctly.

The Arpeggio Mission's First Stage required sinking 30 ships of a specific class.  Kongo's was Cruisers, and Myoko's was Destroyers.

OK, thanks for clarifying. 

It's not as insane as some of the permanent campaign tasks (e.g. "Do X damage to German cruisers"), but at least you have forever and a day to get those done.