You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Armory. Italian Battleships

9 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,582 posts
15,107 battles

Several new ships await you in this update. Here are the details of how you can grab them!

Read it on the portal

[K-POP]
Members
66 posts
4,160 battles

If we have already acquired the Dante Alighieri, why do we have to purchase the first bundle for 800 of our Italian Tokens? I feel like it's a question that has to be asked.

Edited by xCAMx1652
  • Thanks 2

[SSN]
Supertester
341 posts
17,110 battles
59 minutes ago, xCAMx1652 said:

If we have already acquired the Dante Alighieri, why do we have to purchase the first bundle for 800 of our Italian Tokens? I feel like it's a question that has to be asked.

That's a yeas i believe. They are sequential. Comments in this post indicate credits issued, BUT i have not gone in game to verify it.   (page 4 of comments has those player statements)

• Cool 1

[NWO-1]
Members
215 posts
4,597 battles

The new drop system has bugs. It took me a big of disconnecting and reconnecting Twitch and WG to get it to work at all, and then I find that you do not get credit when you use Chromecast to watch streams, which is what I do since I don't have two monitors.

[2CR]
Members
5 posts

Glad I can purchase the Italian BBs with those American tokens. Looks like they didn't update the graphic on the announcements. Ah, if only.

• Cool 2

[CRF]
Members
975 posts
8,966 battles
3 hours ago, xCAMx1652 said:

2 hours ago, IsThatreallyTheplan said:

That's a yeas i believe. They are sequential. Comments in this post indicate credits issued, BUT i have not gone in game to verify it.   (page 4 of comments has those player statements)

Yes - if you already have the ship, when you purchase the bundle you get the captain, port slot and 995,000 credits.

@Hapa_Fodder - And too bad I sold all those American Tokens instead of holding them so I could be the Italian BB's!!  I think WG needs to hire new proof-readers....

Edited by sonoasailor

[T_O_P]
Members
551 posts

sooo... I'm just gonna be "that party pooper guy"  because

I want to clarify something... 12,000 tokens per *camo* (each of T8, T9, T10) which are while nice-looking have exactly same characteristics as regular permacamo? That's 12000/600 = 20 crates *1500 = 30,000 doubs/250 = $120 ... for a camo... with the same characteristics as a regular permacamo?! ...I'm curious ...is it just ME or....... like WG is living in some parallel reality?

Golden Eagle camo for Vermont was 30,000 US Tokens/1500 per crate = 20 *1000 doubs/crate = 20000 doubs/250 = $80 (T8 & T9 Golden Eagle camo were 6000 tokens and 25000 tokens respectively)

It's almost as if WG looked at the end of the year spreadsheet and jacked up all the prices for the remaining paying players? :cap_wander_2:  naaah, surely that isn't the case  :cap_old:

When I bought the Roma Beercan camo, sure it was... I think 7000(?) doubloons, but it's a T10 camo for T8 ship, and imo it was at least "somewhat justified" although actually a bit more expensive.

*YES I KNOW NOONE IS FORCED TO BUY ANYTHING etc etc etc blah blah blah...* just comparing the prices from two relatively recent events, and wondering "how much longer" before everyone who still paid in will also transition to FtP. With this trend buying a real ship will soon be cheaper than pixels.

Edited by Hammer_n_Sickle
  • Cool 1

[1984]
[1984]
Members
49 posts
7,796 battles

This ship line is the worst in the game so far. I have wasted 3000 doubloons on them for bundles. SAVE YOUR TIME and MONEY!

[SIM]
Members
19 posts
9,179 battles
On 2/20/2021 at 11:42 AM, CageyBee1954 said:

This ship line is the worst in the game so far. I have wasted 3000 doubloons on them for bundles. SAVE YOUR TIME and MONEY!

Did you get a Lepanto?

Has anyone gotten a Lepanto out of a Random Bundle Container?