You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shadowrigger1

Dante Alighieri

8 comments in this topic

[ADR]
Members
4,519 posts
17,038 battles

So, I already have this ship from the the Prime Connection.  yet I have to pay for it to advance to the next ship?   LOL.  Wargaming, you [edited] bags never cease to amaze me.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
2,026 posts
13,956 battles
1 hour ago, Pirate_Named_Sue said:

You’ll get 950,000 credits compensation. Or so. Don’t quote me. I got it today and received something like that.

Because that makes up for being forced to waste tokens on a ship a lot of us already have.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,849 posts
14,882 battles

As I said in the other thread I think that early access was already set before the Prime offer. It would have been nice to have gotten 800 tokens with the ship to make up for the forced doubling up.

[WOLF6]
Members
908 posts
2 hours ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

So, I already have this ship from the the Prime Connection.  yet I have to pay for it to advance to the next ship?   LOL.  Wargaming, you [edited] bags never cease to amaze me.

Agree that it wasn't well thought out  .  But free is free on WG's end at least .

[WOLFG]
Members
32,259 posts
9,988 battles
27 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

Because that makes up for being forced to waste tokens on a ship a lot of us already have.

I dunno, the whole event is predicated on people wasting tokens on ships a lot of us will have soon.

Think of this as really early access.....:Smile_trollface:

Edited by Skpstr

[VORTX]
Members
583 posts
7,642 battles
53 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

For a tier IV? Sure. I'll take that. Tier IV sell for 300k second hand. I got one crapbattle out of the craptier IV I'd have just passed with free XP anyhow. Screw it, fugetaboutit.