Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iamSamoth

Stricken with the forum issue

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

181
[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
597 posts
5,863 battles

The only place I can post on the forums.. :)

But, I was able to get logged in earlier this morning in game... The forum thing just popped up today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,175
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,265 posts
12,206 battles

 I had it but it's gone now there fixing it I believe .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,358
[PVE]
Members
7,856 posts
23,816 battles
7 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I can't reply on my phone, but I can on PC. Weird...

I'm on phone & have had no problems...

I do find it odd that people are posting on the forums...

About not being able to post on the forums...

:Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,852
[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,824 posts
4,285 battles

Yup, it's a known issues, some people got their stats...wiped, hidden, something...this morning, restricting their access to the forums. Hapa said they're looking into it. Doesn't seem to affect you in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,103
[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,158 posts
11,285 battles
Just now, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I'm on phone & have had no problems...

I do find it odd that people are posting on the forums...

About not being able to post on the forums...

:Smile_amazed:

Actually, it depends what part of the forum and what post I am on. I can post on this post, but not on others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,103
[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,158 posts
11,285 battles
1 minute ago, AJTP89 said:

Yup, it's a known issues, some people got their stats...wiped, hidden, something...this morning, restricting their access to the forums. Hapa said they're looking into it. Doesn't seem to affect you in game.

Wait, AJTP89....Southern Indiana...Do I know you IRL???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,404
[O_O]
Members
6,966 posts
16,968 battles

Log out of the game and the forum, and try logging back into the forum.  I tried logging off the forum without logging out of the game, and my stats didn't return.  Once I did both, all was back to normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,852
[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,824 posts
4,285 battles
7 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Wait, AJTP89....Southern Indiana...Do I know you IRL???

I dunno, do you?

Doubtful unless you live in Bloomington.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,103
[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,158 posts
11,285 battles
2 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

I dunno, do you?

Doubtful unless you live in Bloomington.

Linton here, but no, you would have recognized my name straight away. The person I was thinking I am pretty sure lives in Vincennes now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,034
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,221 posts
22,804 battles
21 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

I dunno, do you?

Doubtful unless you live in Bloomington.

I guess Bloomington is southern Indiana, more or less.

18 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Linton here, but no, you would have recognized my name straight away. The person I was thinking I am pretty sure lives in Vincennes now.

I'm a smidge north of Kentucky in southern, southern Indiana - Grandview.

And I don't know either of you but hey, good to know we're close...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,175
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,265 posts
12,206 battles
31 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I'm on phone & have had no problems...

I do find it odd that people are posting on the forums...

About not being able to post on the forums...

:Smile_amazed:

Its because the orange banner saying you need 20 games played to post is there but I was still able to post it's weird . When I go to my clan page none of my battles or game damage experience is up there yet they are still all in the summery page when you go to it from port It's a weird bug .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,852
[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,824 posts
4,285 battles
4 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I guess Bloomington is southern Indiana, more or less.

South of Indy, counts in my book. Though as a former Michigander my perspective may be a bit skewed.

4 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I'm a smidge north of Kentucky in southern, southern Indiana - Grandview.

And I don't know either of you but hey, good to know we're close...

I guess close is relative, Grandview has got be more than 2hrs from me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×