Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dmich89

Expert AA Marksman working?

5 comments in this topic

[SIAS]
Members
25 posts
4,904 battles

Specced Expert AA Marksman on my DM and Minotaur which claims to increase priority sector A damage by 25%. However, when I open up the "AA Defense" tab when viewing my ship, it says priority sector reinforcement is still at it's baseline of 50%. Does anyone know if it's actually working? 

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,773 posts
4,771 battles
24 minutes ago, Dmich89 said:

Specced Expert AA Marksman on my DM and Minotaur which claims to increase priority sector A damage by 25%. However, when I open up the "AA Defense" tab when viewing my ship, it says priority sector reinforcement is still at it's baseline of 50%. Does anyone know if it's actually working? 

The ship specs show the normal shift, apparently.

When you activate a Priority Sector in-game, press and hold the <Alt> key to see the percentages.  I haven't done that but it's been reported that it does work.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,865 posts
25,782 battles

So unfortunate that things are still up in the air about the Skill Rebork, but the Free Reset grace period is long gone now.

[PVE]
Members
7,877 posts
23,861 battles
1 hour ago, Dmich89 said:

It's a stat that only applies when priority sector is selected...you can't select a priority sector in port so the stat doesn't show in port as the AA rating is still at it's default value in port.

42 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

The ship specs show the normal shift, apparently.

When you activate a Priority Sector in-game, press and hold the <Alt> key to see the percentages.  I haven't done that but it's been reported that it does work.

31 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

So unfortunate that things are still up in the air about the Skill Rebork, but the Free Reset grace period is long gone now.

Not a bug...just another 1 of those "battle conditions must be active" stats.

But OP...as I have been forgetting to check in battle...if you could check it when you're in battle...can you update the thread to let us know if it shows the unselected side as having 50% or 25% when it is active?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,533 posts

It works, got it in Gearing some weeks ago. I don't use Priority anything. (Its [edited]...) a human CV hovered like vultures endless planes all map, shot down more than the 35 needed for that award in smoke sitting still.

The minos in any form do not live long enough to shoot down a plane. I spec them like very big DD's. They have been out of the anti air business for almost a year now.

Sign in to follow this