Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shadow_Wolf7

Camo Filter

2 comments in this topic

[T3I0F]
Members
76 posts
3,445 battles

So I am not sure if this is a bug or supposed to happen. I have a lot of the filters for camo turned on because I like to keep the ships looking historical. However, the filters don't apply to some of the camos I have on my ships. They apply to the obvious ones like the holloween camo and make it look historical but some of the others from events like a Christmas themed one or an huge flag camo pattern etc. don't change on my ships (although they do change on other players in game). Is this supposed to happen or is there a way to apply these filters to these camos as well. Kind of immersion breaking to see historical camos on everyone else and then my ship (if I want to get the benefits these camos provide) look non historical with some snowflake camo or something.

[PVE]
Members
7,873 posts
23,833 battles
1 hour ago, Shadow_Wolf7 said:

So I am not sure if this is a bug or supposed to happen. I have a lot of the filters for camo turned on because I like to keep the ships looking historical. However, the filters don't apply to some of the camos I have on my ships. They apply to the obvious ones like the holloween camo and make it look historical but some of the others from events like a Christmas themed one or an huge flag camo pattern etc. don't change on my ships (although they do change on other players in game). Is this supposed to happen or is there a way to apply these filters to these camos as well. Kind of immersion breaking to see historical camos on everyone else and then my ship (if I want to get the benefits these camos provide) look non historical with some snowflake camo or something.

It's intentional...the individual 1 use camos (which are usually free giveaways...or an event camo that just required a grind & no $ spent) have the option to not be used & therefore not be seen so there's no filter for them...

The filters are for those that spend $ on a premium & want the benefits of what they spent $ on w/out the "pretty" that goes w/it.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Sign in to follow this