You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Italian Token Code

31 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
5,119 posts
22,671 battles
31 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

PREMIERERACCOON

Gives 5 part Mission for 100 Tokens.

All BXP based and PVP only (again :fish_palm:)

Thanks.   It is such a shame our Host still can't "see the forest through the trees...."  What ever lead them to this corporate and policy decision is just "counter intuitive"..........especially, in a simple arcade shooter that this game really is??? 

Imagine the play time the PVE community would add to the "Throughput Numbers" these mission would contribute to?  Heck, I'd play more for tokens I'll never use.

@Hapa_Fodder , there should be a way those of us that don't want, in this case, Italian ships to "gift" our Tokens to other players or to the Clan we belong to.......  That would give those of us, whom are not collectors, nor players who will use Italian ships, some reason to even play the game more that part time.........if that anymore!  Just another suggestion, among the dozens I've sent over the years that would have made this game serious revenue......

[PVE]
Members
13,441 posts
28,236 battles
1 minute ago, Mister_Tanman said:

How long do I have to complete the mission? I’m on my third day without power. 😐

It says available for 27 days

[RLGN]
Members
15,687 posts
27,443 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

PREMIERERACCOON

WG would never push players towards Randoms... surely not...

[PVE]
Members
13,441 posts
28,236 battles
2 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

not working :(

They are time limited BUT make sure if you tried to do it by Copy/Paste that there isn't a space added on the end. That is a common problem when doing Copy/Paste. The little blinking cursor has to be right next to the last letter. If you see a space then the code will fail. Try it again to be sure.

[UCF]
[UCF]
Members
62 posts
11,787 battles

Guess they are being more stringent on the time window for these as I doesn't seem to work for me either.  I have to work when they are streaming so I can't watch and input the code.  Guess I will be skipping these.  I remember the last ones being a bit longer on the time frame but oh well.

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,164 posts
4,311 battles

Yep, I guess checking in every hour or so isn't good enough. Such is life.

[PVE]
Members
13,441 posts
28,236 battles
2 hours ago, StoptheViolins said:

I thought each stream code was implied that they gave 1000 tokens each...

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/watch-streams-get-italian-tokens/

I also don't see where WG states they are cutting PvE folks out of the missions... AGAIN... 

There appears to be more than just the announced 4 codes/Streams for missions to get tokens. The 4 you speak of is 1000 in total (250X4). It was clarified by Hapa on the forums somewhere. It is not 4X1000. The 1000 is the total.

This code seems to not be one of those as it is only 100 tokens? 

For the last multiple string of events these Stream codes that give missions to earn extra tokens, crates, etc... have all been PVP only (multiple stages of increasing BXP). Every time.

This code I posted lets you earn 100 Italian Tokens is a 5 part mission. IF you look, the mission is for Randoms and Ranked ONLY.

So how is this not cutting PVE out yet again? 

When they repeatedly have these special missions and exclude Co-op from it (Scenarios too) AGAIN applies wouldn't you say?

Image1.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

PREMIERERACCOON

Thank you for including the requirements of the mission in your post, so players can decide whether it's worth it. 

• Cool 1

[BTH]
Members
337 posts
18,682 battles
11 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

There appears to be more than just the announced 4 codes/Streams for missions to get tokens. The 4 you speak of is 1000 in total (250X4). It was clarified by Hapa on the forums somewhere. It is not 4X1000. The 1000 is the total.

This code seems to not be one of those as it is only 100 tokens? 

See news:

• By completing combat missions from the official World of Warships streams—up to 1,000 Tokens.

Usually it will be 100+200+300+400

• Cool 1

[-BCO-]
Members
1,896 posts
3,497 battles
16 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

PREMIERERACCOON

Doesn't work,but thanks anyway.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
2,030 posts
14,077 battles
24 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

Doesn't work,but thanks anyway.

These asinine codes expire within about 30 minutes to an hour after WG reveals them on streams. If you don't catch them fast, you're SOL.

Members
33 posts

It would be interesting to know what possible justification they still have for making it PvP-only.

...Wait, it's just because someone at WG can't be bothered to change it when they copy-paste from the last time round, isn't it?:Smile_hiding:

• Sad 1