Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

How to Bypass the Loading Screen Bug

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
10,926 posts
18,908 battles

If your game gets stuck on the loading screen. Press left mouse button, at the bottom of the screen it will say "press any key to skip," just press your left mouse button again and it will load. I hope that works for any of you that have the same problem, like it does for me.

Oh and @Hapa_Fodder there is a loading screen bug, it gets stuck on the loading screen at start up. In case you already didn't know.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SIMP]
Members
1,642 posts

This didn't work for me. Had the FORCE quit the game and when the "do you want to quit?" window popped up, THEN the game loaded.

• Cool 1

[KOTSB]
Members
217 posts
11,121 battles
1 hour ago, capncrunch21 said:

This didn't work for me. Had the FORCE quit the game and when the "do you want to quit?" window popped up, THEN the game loaded.

Same here, hit esc a bunch of times and the Exit game menu popped up. Then saw the port load in the background.

[COOP2]
Alpha Tester
361 posts
1 hour ago, capncrunch21 said:

Same here.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

you guys use modstation? have the intro video disabled?

ever since the last update i noticed it sits on the logging in screen longer, but eventually goes in... at least I haven't been stuck there.

[WOLFX]
Members
76 posts
16,170 battles
15 minutes ago, SKurj said:

you guys use modstation? have the intro video disabled?

Irrelevant maybe but you don't need the modstation for that, you can use "skip video at game launch' button.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts
9 minutes ago, 99_Luftdoubloons said:

Irrelevant maybe but you don't need the modstation for that, you can use "skip video at game launch' button.

not irrelevant, looking for commonality... 

i don't have the issue, i use modstation and i have mods installed.. if it could be a mod that's causing it, or something related to the files that modstation or aslains is updating...

and if only people without mods are freezing up ... :)

Sign in to follow this