Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Italian Battleships: Early Access

21 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,586 posts
15,113 battles

We're here to tell you all about the rules of the new game event of Update 0.10.1!

Read it on the portal

[-REK-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
762 posts

The random bundles are 1500 dubloons but are for ships that you get on the tech tree?

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[MR-1]
Members
1,809 posts
22,343 battles

so  how many random bundles are there in total  as theres no mention and 1,500 doobys seam to be a bit steep  especialy the way the  the economy is just now and because  of whats going on in the world most players are out of work ...think WG should be cutting prices to try and keep the player base  instead of increasing them  and forceing some to leave 

update edit : why did they remove  the heavy HE or SAP shell commander skill for  the italian BB.s and replace it with inert fuse skill. cant use inert fuse as italian BB's dont fire HE  so it pointless 

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SOFW]
Members
14 posts

I would like to know how the sequential bundles work if you already have the Dante Alighieri from Twitch Prime.  Is there compensation involved in the form of credits/doubloons if we already have the ship?  Do we get credit for the first bundle?

[AZUR1]
Members
193 posts
4,563 battles
43 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

so  how many random bundles are there in total  as theres no mention and 1,500 doobys seam to be a bit steep  especialy the way the  the economy is just now and because  of whats going on in the world most players are out of work ...think WG should be cutting prices to try and keep the player base  instead of increasing them  and forceing some to leave 

The probelms in price are:

1. Reduced price will probably not attract much more buyer, as you know, the player base is already low.

2. This game has a certain number of "core player" who will spend money no matter how expensive this game is. Weird but true.

3. "free player" are not really considered as player by WG, no one care if they leave or not.

4. The price will keep increasing as less players spending, WG need to make up the lose.

5. WG always has the choice to shut the server now or later, the pixel ships you have are actually "borrowed" from them, not "owned".

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,667 posts
25,160 battles
39 minutes ago, LTC_Tiger said:

I would like to know how the sequential bundles work if you already have the Dante Alighieri from Twitch Prime.  Is there compensation involved in the form of credits/doubloons if we already have the ship?  Do we get credit for the first bundle?

My guess if you will get full credit compensation for the ship if you own it and redeem the 800 tokens to get it again. Probably another port slot too which is nice. 

I hate the idea of sequential bundles. I want to be able to pick and choose what I want, not to be forced to buy something I don't want in order to get what I do want. Imagine if actual real life worked like that? It is repugnant. At least Wargaming has made it easy for me not to spend any money on the event. 

My plan is just to farm the free tokens and hope that I get enough to unlock/obtain the tier 6 or 7 ship. It isn't that I want to play them, just want them for the coal they represent for snowflake events, getting them for no credit costs, and fully upgraded. The permanent camos are just absurd but luckily you can turn off that nonsense and make them look "normal" so those could be good prizes for people who want to play the ships. 

As always, my advice to Wargaming is the same advice they gave me so long ago. Git Gud.  

• Cool 2

[JEEP]
Members
12 posts
26,097 battles

uhhhh guys might want to check your dates I went through dec 31 1969 once really don't feel like being in diapers again, thx

• Funny 2

[KOTSB]
Members
217 posts
11,129 battles

Not a bad early access event. Need a total of 11,200 tokens for the first 5 bundles. 9500 on directives, 500 free bundles, 1000 from streams and the weekend chain. Boom done and you get a tier 4 thru 7 tech tree ships fully researched with a T7 and T8 permanent camo. Not bad indeed for playing the game. 

I will check the first 'random' bundle to see if it's one of the two good ones, T9 ship or the 10,000 tokens. But churning threw 50 bundles is not going to happen.

Edited by OilyBusiness
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[ARGSY]
Members
23,432 posts
17,387 battles

Hmm, it's 10.1 now but the ships don't come out till 10.3?

image.png.2a8e8d45c34a7bd20e52b4aad317ddb7.png 

Normally pre-release is ONE patch. Interesting.

However, this...

image.thumb.png.f15db90d920b724137b8ba53b7998308.png

is as plain as day. 

12 hours ago, OilyBusiness said:

I will check the first 'random' bundle to see if it's one of the two good ones, T9 ship or the 10,000 tokens. But churning threw 50 bundles is not going to happen.

Wise. Being able to jump straight up to the T9 fully researched can be argued to be worth some doubloons, but no way in hell am I going to go fishing for it.

• Cool 1

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,990 posts
23,722 battles
23 hours ago, OldGrognard said:

It looks like there are 50 different Random Bundles.

75000 Doubloons or $300. Forget it unless  your one of the lucky few that shows a ship in the first bundle, not buy it!

[FG1]
Members
39 posts
On 2/16/2021 at 10:16 AM, LTC_Tiger said:

What's the answer to this?

[36]
Beta Testers
255 posts
9,661 battles

So not only do i have to grind and earn the tier IV i already own for 0 compensation, i can't grind my [edited]off for atleast the tier VIII Skin for free. All three of the good skins can only be purchased?

[NSS]
[NSS]
Beta Testers
17 posts
20,990 battles
On 2/16/2021 at 11:05 AM, Taylor3006 said:

My guess if you will get full credit compensation for the ship if you own it and redeem the 800 tokens to get it again. Probably another port slot too which is nice. 

I hate the idea of sequential bundles. I want to be able to pick and choose what I want, not to be forced to buy something I don't want in order to get what I do want. Imagine if actual real life worked like that? It is repugnant. At least Wargaming has made it easy for me not to spend any money on the event. 

My plan is just to farm the free tokens and hope that I get enough to unlock/obtain the tier 6 or 7 ship. It isn't that I want to play them, just want them for the coal they represent for snowflake events, getting them for no credit costs, and fully upgraded. The permanent camos are just absurd but luckily you can turn off that nonsense and make them look "normal" so those could be good prizes for people who want to play the ships. 

As always, my advice to Wargaming is the same advice they gave me so long ago. Git Gud.  

Right you are Taylor3006...you get a slot, a 3 point commander, and 955K credits for using tokens to "reacquire" the Tier IV Dante.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,667 posts
25,160 battles
1 minute ago, Claude_Badly said:

Right you are Taylor3006...you get a slot, a 3 point commander, and 955K credits for using tokens to "reacquire" the Tier IV Dante.

Ok great, thanks for the confirmation. It made sense to me is all. That also means when the tech tree goes live, you can sell the tier 4 BB for half of that so it is a nice chunk of change. 

[MR-1]
Members
1,809 posts
22,343 battles
5 hours ago, Draperk148 said:

What's the answer to this?

you wont get the lepanto on the first bundle 

[MR-1]
Members
1,809 posts
22,343 battles
15 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Hmm, it's 10.1 now but the ships don't come out till 10.3?

image.png.2a8e8d45c34a7bd20e52b4aad317ddb7.png 

Normally pre-release is ONE patch. Interesting.

However, this...

image.thumb.png.f15db90d920b724137b8ba53b7998308.png

is as plain as day. 

Wise. Being able to jump straight up to the T9 fully researched can be argued to be worth some doubloons, but no way in hell am I going to go fishing for it.

it really dont matter to me in sitting with around 2.2mill free exps and almost at 100mill credits so when they fully come out i will have em all up to T9 anyway . as for the T10 and marco polo who knows when they come out 

[-DZ-]
Alpha Tester
33 posts
8,930 battles

I don't get it people crying about the economy 1500 doubloons is a whooping $6.00 this isn't 1960 its 2021 I'm sure $6.00 wont break your budget ...... :cap_fainting:

Edited by Airjockey

[-REK-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
762 posts
On 2/24/2021 at 3:04 AM, Airjockey said:

I don't get it people crying about the economy 1500 doubloons is a whooping $6.00 this isn't 1960 its 2021 I'm sure $6.00 wont break your budget ...... :cap_fainting:

Its your money, ill take $6 if you want to send it to me. 

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

Members
57 posts
On 2/16/2021 at 11:41 AM, Lancelot0001 said:

3. "free player" are not really considered as player by WG, no one care if they leave or not.

Correction: WG doesn't care if players that pay for stuff leave either. I gaurantee you that if someone that drops a few hundred or a few thousand on this game has any major issue with what WG is or is not doing; WG is not going to bend over for that player and will tell them "not to get a**-prints on the door as they leave the building".

Edited by uberfu

Sign in to follow this