Sign in to follow this  
tm63au

Finally Finished all the Events And Tasks In The Last 24 Hours

1 comment in this topic

[K-POP]
Members
3,071 posts
24,607 battles

Yes I have done it finally at long last after all this time trying, all heartaches from past attempts, the bad luck, the real life issues that got in the way like running out of Bacardi and coke and having to play sober.

The pain of disappointment being so close so many times only miss out because of time running out.

But not this time nothing was going to stop me, not time limits or bad players or unlucky turns of events in games, nothing this time.

Inside the last 24 hours with the clock ticking down I was victorious, finishing all tasks and events to gain the ultimate prize with 14 hours to spare.

The day started badly but I soldiered on determined not to let any setback deter me from goal, with games on knife edge and victories in the balance I was triumphant.

Its been one hell of day past 24 hours completing the event before missions times finished and I am completely drained but excited for my next challenge the company with throw at me.

Here is the finished screen shot of my completed tasks.

Image preview

Yes its over as mentioned before I completed all missions in all 3 sections to achieve my first ever " TRAINER  CARD " with 14 hours to spare :Smile_izmena:

I'm exhausted but jubilant.

Wait this is not the Pokémon forum

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Sad 1

Sign in to follow this