Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Original_Sean

How much longer exactly on Georgia?

6 comments in this topic

[TF_64]
Members
36 posts
10,852 battles

Can anybody tell me exactly when Georgia won't be available? Do I need to spend the slight amount of steel tonight once I finish dailies, or do I have one more day to accumulate coal? I'm at 210k coal. No coupon available.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
672 posts
14,274 battles

Go into the armory and find the last chance bundles section. There's a countdown timer there. Sure, the timer is for the bundles, but I'm sure it also applies for the ships for coal that are leaving. Just grab it before it hits zero. And yes, looks like you'll have to use some of your steel if you want the Georgia before it's removed.

• Thanks 1

[TF_64]
Members
36 posts
10,852 battles
10 minutes ago, Colonel_Potter said:

Go into the armory and find the last chance bundles section. There's a countdown timer there. Sure, the timer is for the bundles, but I'm sure it also applies for the ships for coal that are leaving. Just grab it before it hits zero. And yes, looks like you'll have to use some of your steel if you want the Georgia before it's removed.

Thanks. I knew I'd have to use some steel, even if I got lucky 1200 coal all times on daily containers, just want to minimize it as am also saving up for Gascogne.

• Cool 1

[-A-8-]
Members
541 posts
21,750 battles

From the time I posted this it says when you look at the bundles that there is 1 day, 9 hours and 36 minutes before they go. The single ships should be the same.

image.thumb.png.f660a000a20656d1064364e560331515.png

[META_]
Members
234 posts
3,222 battles

Update 10.1 goes live Wednesday morning (NA time); servers go down for maintenance late Tuesday night.  Tuesday night before maintenance will be your last chance to get Georgia (as well as Alaska, Massachusetts, Smaland, and Thunderer).

Sign in to follow this