You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Special Signals

12 comments in this topic

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,271 posts
12,235 battles

Perhaps now would be a good time for WG to offer Special signals in a bundle for a limited time for Coal , Doubloons , or cash .

This would be a good way to help the players grind while trying to upgrade all there commanders especially there 19 to 21 points commanders .

Red Dragon +100% to commander XP

Dragon +333% Commander XP

Scylla +150% commander XP

Hydra +150%  commander XP

Leviathan +100%  commander XP

Some kind of bundle or even sold separately would net WG some income and help the players with the grind . A win win I would think .

Sorry there is a one time bundle for 5 of each of these flags available that I didn't see Edge just informed me . Still it would be nice if it was available for more then a one time purchase 

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 2

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,745 posts
21,845 battles
9 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Who wants to tell him?

I'll do it:

Unfortunately, it looks like you can only buy each bundle once per account.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,271 posts
12,235 battles
4 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

I'll do it:

Unfortunately, it looks like you can only buy each bundle once per account.

Sorry I didn't see this I was looking for some where to get some . So only a one time buy it's better than nothing thanks .

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,745 posts
21,845 battles
3 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Sorry I didn't see this I was looking for some where to get some . So only a one time buy it's better than nothing thanks .

They actually hid it surprisingly far down. I knew it existed but even then had to dig to find it. Guess WG doesn't like making money. :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[RST]
Members
566 posts
12,016 battles

I missed this as well. I didn't think WG sold these types of signals / camos, and maybe they don't normally (especially if a 1x offer). The prices looks kinds steep though so I may be taking a pass.  Thanks for pointing  out.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

Perhaps now would be a good time for WG to offer Special signals in a bundle for a limited time for Coal , Doubloons , or cash .

This would be a good way to help the players grind while trying to upgrade all there commanders especially there 19 to 21 points commanders .

Red Dragon +100% to commander XP

Dragon +333% Commander XP

Scylla +150% commander XP

Hydra +150%  commander XP

Leviathan +100%  commander XP

Some kind of bundle or even sold separately would net WG some income and help the players with the grind . A win win I would think .

Sorry there is a one time bundle for 5 of each of these flags available that I didn't see Edge just informed me . Still it would be nice if it was available for more then a one time purchase 

I was surprised they had the last minute +200% 1st win bonus plus the 3 Warships containers w/the premium time for this weekend for Valentine's day...would have been a perfect time to announce those 1 time bundles in that article...

I wouldn't have purchased them at that cost but you could have farmed some insane CXP/ECXP w/all of those stacked...I know because I had a stock of them already & did so.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,271 posts
12,235 battles
6 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I was surprised they had the last minute +200% 1st win bonus plus the 3 Warships containers w/the premium time for this weekend for Valentine's day...would have been a perfect time to announce those 1 time bundles in that article...

I wouldn't have purchased them at that cost but you could have farmed some insane CXP/ECXP w/all of those stacked...I know because I had a stock of them already & did so.

Yes I did the same but now I'm getting low on the special signals . There very hard to come by except at Christmas in the containers .

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles
1 minute ago, clammboy said:

Yes I did the same but now I'm getting low on the special signals . There very hard to come by except at Christmas in the containers .

Yeah... I'm out of a few of them myself now...but the +200% 1st win bonuses are what I save them for...& they served me well...

Time to start saving them again for the next +200% 1st win bonus event.

[RCNW6]
Members
425 posts
5 minutes ago, clammboy said:

In case you weren't aware you can also get special signals in collectibles containers... for example : Air Supply Premium Containers (currently $60 for 25 containers)

An Air Supply Premium container includes:

A collectible item from the Naval Aviation collection

4x Union Jack camouflage patterns

9x special signals of one of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra, Basilisk, Scylla, or Leviathan

Same is true for most (all?) of the other collectible containers although the number of special signals in each varies.

Happy Sailing! 

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
3,458 posts
19,176 battles

I started a thread on it last week.  Even posted in the News and on the forums many people miss it, even if they come here often.  :Smile_teethhappy:

[INTEL]
Members
3,458 posts
19,176 battles
3 hours ago, Edgecase said:

They actually hid it surprisingly far down. I knew it existed but even then had to dig to find it. Guess WG doesn't like making money. :cap_hmm:

3 hours ago, groomsiebelle said:

I missed this as well. I didn't think WG sold these types of signals / camos, and maybe they don't normally (especially if a 1x offer). The prices looks kinds steep though so I may be taking a pass.  Thanks for pointing  out.

I started a thread on it last week.  Even posted in the News and on the forums many people miss it, even if they come here often.  :Smile_teethhappy:

edit: well, not sure how I managed to make that happen...

Edited by ThisIsClassic