Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DJC_499

Daily First Win Bonus Shown as 200%, But Only 50% Being Awarded

4 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

514
[WOLF5]
Members
1,361 posts
10,485 battles

Please be advised that although my screen showed the 200% first win bonus this morning upon playing I was only being awarded 50%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,317
[ARGSY]
Members
23,418 posts
17,347 battles
1 minute ago, DJC_499 said:

Please be advised that although my screen showed the 200% first win bonus this morning upon playing I was only being awarded 50%.

It's probably a visual bug. The bonus expired two hours ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[WOLF5]
Members
1,361 posts
10,485 battles
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It's probably a visual bug. The bonus expired two hours ago.

I knew that the 200% bonus was supposed to expire, but was surprised to see that it persisted. I played some ships this very early morning that I was unable to get to yesterday as I knew the 200% bonus was supposed to expire at 5 am EST, was amazed to note that it did not reset and continued until at least 6:30 am EST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,317
[ARGSY]
Members
23,418 posts
17,347 battles
1 minute ago, DJC_499 said:

I knew that the 200% bonus was supposed to expire, but was surprised to see that it persisted. I played some ships this very early morning that I was unable to get to yesterday as I knew the 200% bonus was supposed to expire at 5 am EST, was amazed to note that it did not reset and continued until at least 6:30 am EST.

Evidently it just faded away instead of snapping out of existence. In that case, I would consider the extra battles I got to be a bonus. I'm almost never awake at the times these things switch on and off anyway, and I almost never get to play first thing in the morning, so I always kiss them goodbye when I go to bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×