Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toxygene

Played for a weekend and no rant???

4 comments in this topic

[O2]
Members
457 posts
10,034 battles

Have been away from serious warships playing for many months and so expected a shitshow judging by this forum. Now I have played all weekend - maybe 60 games or so...and I have had no major issues. Deadeye, cruiser skills, OP ships - none of that bothered me at all. I played high-tier cruisers and battleships. The only thing that I sometimes felt was a bit much was the CV permaspotting in some matches and the full squadrons flying around late game while everyone else left were down to almost no HP. The games where I got whacked early was because I rushed out instead of playing intelligently. So no rant from this happy camper (which is boring I know)!

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
2 hours ago, Toxygene said:

Have been away from serious warships playing for many months and so expected a shitshow judging by this forum. Now I have played all weekend - maybe 60 games or so...and I have had no major issues. Deadeye, cruiser skills, OP ships - none of that bothered me at all. I played high-tier cruisers and battleships. The only thing that I sometimes felt was a bit much was the CV permaspotting in some matches and the full squadrons flying around late game while everyone else left were down to almost no HP. The games where I got whacked early was because I rushed out instead of playing intelligently. So no rant from this happy camper (which is boring I know)!

well... you and probably the majority of the non-forum visiting players likely feel the same way...

Not like the forums to blow things out of proportion now is it?

[VOP]
Members
956 posts
3 hours ago, Toxygene said:

Maybe you were just delusional this weekend, had an out of body experience, or played in another universe? :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this