Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cowbingo_

Dasha Perova commander special skills?

4 comments in this topic

[GOTYS]
Members
13 posts
4,193 battles

I was kind of disappointed with her special skill set which is none.

Come on Devs.

1. She should get something in adrenaline rush because well have you not watch her vids.

2. Liquidator well have you watch her vids she will make your legs weak and sink your heart lol

3. Last stand well if you were ever lucky to date her would ever need another date lol

4. Dazzle well again have you not watch her vids.

please I don't believe I have to convince the devs to correct this.

please people help me convince the devs and please keep this clean because she is a beautiful lady and needs your help to get her special skills.  

P.S. and have picked her up as one my commanders anyway. I don't understand her native languish but hey I do like the way she says things.

Edited by Cowbingo_
  • Funny 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,099 posts
47,963 battles

Looks like a troll post. 

I used to have Dasha captains, but a rash of posts in forums that stretched to what seemed infinity complaining about real female commanders seemed to troll the fun out of me ever keeping them. 

So I don't have any of them any more. and suddenly, the posts, disappeared as if by magic.

Until..today...

Seeing as NY has probably the highest infection rate of the latest virus out there, I sure hope nobody went out there on a lark. Because if they got infected, it would be super fast for them to get sick, and someone will get blamed for it. 

Now that is not a troll post, but a public service announcement. Stay the F-dash-dash-dash at home! (pun intended)

At least nobody is going to blame me for that one. :cap_tea:

[WOLFG]
Members
13,710 posts
13,415 battles
7 hours ago, Cowbingo_ said:

I was kind of disappointed with her special skill set which is none.

Come on Devs.

1. She should get something in adrenaline rush because well have you not watch her vids.

Adrenaline rush should be an automatic skill, based on either battle time (reload increases by 1percent per minute), or captain skill points (fully upgraded =21% faster reload).  Because more Dasha is better.

Sign in to follow this