You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Hizen extra mision?

7 comments in this topic

Members
107 posts
15,963 battles

I have completed the grind and see where I have to pay 7,800 doubloons. I see some of the other perks of 10K coal/2000 steel. And it also says "+1". What is the +1? Is there some additional mission you have to complete after finishing all of the official missions? If I bought the ship now, the event only goes for another 2 days. How would I finish it it time - and I would have paid 7800?!

[PVE]
Members
10,923 posts
18,896 battles
10 minutes ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

I have completed the grind and see where I have to pay 7,800 doubloons. I see some of the other perks of 10K coal/2000 steel. And it also says "+1". What is the +1? Is there some additional mission you have to complete after finishing all of the official missions? If I bought the ship now, the event only goes for another 2 days. How would I finish it it time - and I would have paid 7800?!

You have to pay for at least four missions to get the Hizen, at the beginning of the event you could get them for a discounted price, alas, that has ended.

[ARGSY]
Members
23,385 posts
17,319 battles

You would have to give us screenshots. That should explain everything immediately.

[BUOY]
Members
1,215 posts
16,252 battles
1 hour ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

The event missions end in two days, but you'll still be able to complete the dockyard with dubs until the end of the next patch 10.1. The +1's are the dockyard levels themselves since every time you pressed 'collect rewards' you were deducted a dockyard level in return for that. If you'd bought the 10x starter pack and/or the Hizen before finishing you'd have 'extra' dockyard levels that would've awarded 200 steel / 400 RP per level, but since you didn't and now have all the grindable levels you can 'just' get what the last 4x actual levels give you i.e. Hizen / 2k steel / 10k coal / 1x mega container.

[X-M-S]
Members
179 posts
3,616 battles

Is it +1 and then an anchor after it?  That is a common way they show the additional port slot in the list of things you get with a ship.

Members
170 posts
4,817 battles

the hole point is or was is to win the ship you have to or did have to pay to get it, you have to remember every thing in this game you have to pay for 1 way or another, or settle for the crappest piece of crapin the game, and if you buy something and then after you have payed for it they nerf it to different spects to fit the game. 

[CHA0S]
Members
241 posts
2,955 battles

Just finished my own Dockyard - the "+1" is for the Hizen.

Eg. When I bought the last three stages it showed the Steel, the Mega Crate and the "+1" for the ship itself.