Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dechion

That Hizen grind

3 comments in this topic

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,164 posts
4,307 battles

I knew going in that I wasn't getting Hizen. I'm not a BB player (other than snowflakes), but I do enjoy cruisers and ddestroyers. My Dockyard grind then was just to get Tachibana and Yahagi.

Finished that this morning, even with my limited playtime the past several weeks. Pretty happy about that. 

I suppose I should read up on Yahagi at least, for playstyle/captain skills. Hopefully shes a decent ship.

• Cool 4

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Beta Testers
182 posts
10,456 battles
1 hour ago, dechion said:

I knew going in that I wasn't getting Hizen. I'm not a BB player (other than snowflakes), but I do enjoy cruisers and ddestroyers. My Dockyard grind then was just to get Tachibana and Yahagi.

Finished that this morning, even with my limited playtime the past several weeks. Pretty happy about that. 

I suppose I should read up on Yahagi at least, for playstyle/captain skills. Hopefully shes a decent ship.

Yahagi is decent T5 cruiser.  It does have a very limited torp spread - you practically have to go full broadside to shoot so be careful.  It can bully T4 and T5 DDs and help with cap denial.  Just be careful going up against T6 BBs, esp the Izmail.  You'll get deleted in no time.

[NWO-1]
Members
215 posts
4,594 battles

I found the Chinese New Year grind to be longer. I was done with the dockyard steps before the Chinese New Year steps. That is probably because I play co-op and getting all the credits is slow.

Sign in to follow this