Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Waylon112

Worcester gun question

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
109 posts
3,319 battles

Why do some Worcester guns sound so strong and others are just average? 

I'm guessing it's a mod,  if somebody could point me in the right direction that would be great.  It's the reason I ground this ship out to begin with and my guns sound anemic,  unless of course I'm going crazy.

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,813 posts
12,634 battles

I don't quite follow. Do you mean other guns sound strong and yours sound anemic?

[PVE]
Members
109 posts
3,319 battles

I've heard the Worcester guns sound like absolute cannons going off with a very distinct sound,  my Worcester sounds like every other ship for the most part. 

I'm wondering if anybody else has heard that sound coming from the Worcester?  I'm guessing that it's some kind of mod, I'd like to find it.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,849 posts
4,285 battles

Not sure why you think that. Wooster's guns sound like all the other USN 6", no special sounds that I'm aware of. They shoot a whole lot faster, but that's about it.

In terms of special gun sounds Shikishima is the only ship with a special sound, the rolling thunder from her guns can be heard across the map (was a bug, but WG made it a feature on request). There are different sounds for different guns, but 6" is pretty far down the scale of naval rifles. If you want big booms get a Yamato.

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles
1 hour ago, Filthywon said:

Okay I'll chalk it up to me being crazy. Thanks anyway. 

Could be they sounded loud in the DD you were in at the time that was quickly getting annihilated whereas when they barely even scratch your paint in a BB they didn't sound as loud comparatively.

Sign in to follow this