Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

GK Ocean Brawling...Third Person

5 comments in this topic

[WPORT]
Members
8,096 posts
13,161 battles

:cap_popcorn:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,192 posts

Every time I watch a replay like this I realize very, very few people apparently know how to look around their ship without causing their MB to follow their gaze. :cap_happy: I say that not on the 3rd person POV but by watching the MB. :cap_like:

Edited by Herr_Reitz

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
6,336 posts
19,348 battles
30 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Every time I watch a replay like this I realize very, very few people apparently know how to look around their ship without causing their MB to follow their gaze. :cap_happy: I say that not on the 3rd person POV but by watching the MB. :cap_like:

Try zooming in and out with right mouse button held.  As most who follow my first person videos, I do a LOT of in and out for SA purposes.  

[CAAT]
Members
1,020 posts
4,625 battles
2 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Aren't those secondaries sexy?

Yes. Yes they are! That, I agree with! I love how the secondaries look and fire! <3

I just wish they were a LITTLE bit more accurate than 285 freakin' meters max dispersion, that's all. (Yes, that's with a FULL secondaries build on GK.) God help you if your battleship doesn't have any form of improved dispersion, like Shikishima or Alsace. Because then you're looking at no less than 343m max dispersion.

And if you don't take ISBA, just forget it :P Secondaries at that point are just a glorified proc machine for Close Quarters Expert's main battery buff conditional skill.

Sign in to follow this