You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BANDlT

need a button to check if we want cvs in games

55 comments in this topic

[RBMKI]
Members
26 posts
17,943 battles

WG could we please have a button ingame to exclude if we want to play in cv matches? because you guys over there at head office cant seem to make this game right im going to help you
make a button so wecan exclude ourselves from CV NUB GAMES FFS
there is nothing worse then playing soooooo many CV nubs right now , the game is absolutely horribad !

• Cool 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 7
  • Meh 19

[WKY04]
Members
3,879 posts
24,888 battles

This is the only exclusion button that wouldnt harm your queue time. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 2

[WPORT]
Members
8,118 posts
13,166 battles
8 minutes ago, BANDlT said:

WG could we please have a button ingame to exclude if we want to play in cv matches? because you guys over there at head office cant seem to make this game right im going to help you
there is nothing worse then playing soooooo many CV nubs right now , the game is absolutely horribad !

There's a "BATTLE" button.
Click it if you're ready to take yer chances.
Don't click it if you don't have the stones to do your best in a battle.

If you aren't sure how to play well within a game with CV's, then there are several forum posts and youtube videos that are available for you to satisfy your curiosity.
I've even posted some helpful material in some of them  Seriously.  Educate yourself, then level-up your game and come back with a winning attitude.
If you're educated already, then are you willing and patient enough to teach people how to play better by sharing your own wisdom and tactics?

• Cool 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 6

[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,129 battles
17 minutes ago, BANDlT said:

WG could we please have a button in game to exclude if we want to play in cv matches? because you guys over there at head office cant seem to make this game right im going to help you
make a button so we can exclude ourselves from CV NUB GAMES FFS

Absolutely 10000000000000000000000000000000% no.

There should never be the ability to opt out of a battle type or map or ship type.

If you want to exclude yourself from carrier battles, uninstall.

• Cool 5
  • Meh 5

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
299 posts
8,875 battles

like wot's never adding a button to opt in for arty free matches. they will never add one for wows and cv's

[RLGN]
Members
15,657 posts
27,371 battles

Hate the FPS carriers because I hate the rework itself, especially death by a thousand cuts; but an opt out?

Nah; even if I hate them, they’re not that difficult to deal with.

Unicum gonna whack you no matter what class they play, and I can’t honestly say I’ve seen that many unicum CV drivers.

Some CV vulturizing my nearly dead ship hacks me off more than just normal attacks do.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,277 posts
10,497 battles

Could we add a button to the forums to have a "No CV Complainer Thread" option as well?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 3

[46856]
Members
1,922 posts

I need one for the red team so I can win without em. - just by capping.

Edited by Chain_shot

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,159 posts
11,299 battles

I am willing to support a no CV button, but with a few additional rules for using it. If you use the no CV button, the following special rules will apply to you:

1. You have no queue time limit. You will remain in queue until a battle without a CV assembles. CVs will always have queue priority above you.

2. You will not gain experience or earn credits, and you will not advance in any missions or campaigns, although you can still earn heroic achievements in battle.

3. Service costs are doubled.

If you can tolerate these three terms, then you may have a no CV button.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

Members
544 posts
20 battles
3 hours ago, BANDlT said:

I'd prefer a no BB button myself, given that nothing ruins game play in this game more than battleships.  Static play, sitting at the back, not playing objectives - all of this is done by BB's or influenced by them.  If we're going to arbitrarily remove classes from the game, can we start with the class that actually creates all the problems please?

• Boring 2
  • Meh 1

Banned
60 posts
20 battles
5 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

I'd prefer a no BB button myself, given that nothing ruins game play in this game more than battleships.  Static play, sitting at the back, not playing objectives - all of this is done by BB's or influenced by them.  If we're going to arbitrarily remove classes from the game, can we start with the class that actually creates all the problems please?

Really? I suppose you expect a BB to just yolo in and cap do you? You want to blame something for the stale meta, blame WG for CV's and HE spam. Do you even know what happens when you push or try to flank in this meta? You either get HE spammed to death or the CV singles you out. WG, not BB's is to blame for this meta and nothing else.

Members
544 posts
20 battles
39 minutes ago, kill_all_planes said:

Really? I suppose you expect a BB to just yolo in and cap do you? You want to blame something for the stale meta, blame WG for CV's and HE spam. Do you even know what happens when you push or try to flank in this meta? You either get HE spammed to death or the CV singles you out. WG, not BB's is to blame for this meta and nothing else.

No, I don't expect BB's to yolo in, but their mere presence makes the game more static and less interesting.  The game would be far better without them in their current form, although two per team would be the ideal.

Also, we all absolutely know that CV's don't cause a static meta, because we get to play plenty of battles without CV's in them, and they are just as much static camp fests as CV battles.  If anything CV's at least keep the BB's moving, which is a pretty decent improvement.

BB's are the class that causes the static meta, and the game would be better off without them than with their current toxic overpopulation.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[SIM]
Members
5,787 posts
9,263 battles

There’s already a feature for this in the launcher, it’s called uninstall. 

• Boring 2

Banned
60 posts
20 battles
22 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

No, I don't expect BB's to yolo in, but their mere presence makes the game more static and less interesting.  The game would be far better without them in their current form, although two per team would be the ideal

What would you have them do then?

23 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

Also, we all absolutely know that CV's don't cause a static meta, because we get to play plenty of battles without CV's in them, and they are just as much static camp fests as CV battles.  If anything CV's at least keep the BB's moving, which is a pretty decent improvement.

How can that be true when yourself and many other CV lovers say to "group up" for AA? You cant have it both ways. CV's discourage flanking and more aggressive plays, its a fact, you can try to deny it but you would be lying or delusional.

24 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

BB's are the class that causes the static meta, and the game would be better off without them than with their current toxic overpopulation.

How? Because they wont push into over powered HE spam from both BB's and cruisers? Or because they wont push flanks in a CV game because they will get focused down with nothing they can do about it?

You just stating they are the cause does NOT make it so. 

Perhaps its because you play on the most boring and static gameplay server that your opinion is somewhat warped.

Members
853 posts

As long as Sub_Octavian is employed, you will have Naval Attack Aircraft shoved down your throats.  Launched from CVs, BBs, CLs, DDs, and Subs.   Land based aircraft probably planned as well.

Edited by Farm_Fresh_Eggs

[SGSS]
Members
5,758 posts
8 hours ago, BANDlT said:

Never saw this post before.  Yep never happened.

Its so original and well thought out.

Of course one could point out that a button for no DD or BB or a BB with dead eye.

This is clearly a situation of as long as it does not effect me I am good..

[WOLFG]
Members
32,288 posts
10,008 battles
15 hours ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I am willing to support a no CV button, but with a few additional rules for using it. If you use the no CV button, the following special rules will apply to you:

1. You have no queue time limit.

Agreed.

15 hours ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

2. You will not gain experience or earn credits, and you will not advance in any missions or campaigns, although you can still earn heroic achievements in battle.

What I would do here, is allow you to opt out of playing against any class, (other than your own of course)

For each class you opt out of, rewards are reduced by 25%. So you could, if you wish, play a BB, and only opt-in to CAs as well, and would earn 50% of the regular rewards.

[NG-NL]
Members
6,403 posts
10,580 battles

You're better off (and guaranteed to succeed) getting over your hypersensitivity to CVs.

• Cool 1

Members
5,653 posts
10,989 battles

No because then I would want one for HE spamming DDs and CAs who are far more irritating than CVs.

[O_S_D]
Members
229 posts
18,067 battles

If you think that CVs are so powerful then learn to play CVs and dominate every battle.  

Members
2,388 posts
52 battles
16 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

we all absolutely know that CV's don't cause a static meta

Which I suppose is why CBs has turned into a static borefest with the introduction of CVs? Or why SEA, the server with the highest CV population, also had the most static meta prior to the captain skill rework?

[CLUMP]
Members
1,515 posts
2,180 battles

As long I and others that don't want to play against DDs get the same option go right ahead :fish_cute_2: Of course will this ever happen or wargaming do such a thing no likely :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by LastRemnant

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
171 posts
16,887 battles

Well let people opt out of any class they want but penalize and you only get co op rewards if youdo so? If you have more fun wihtout a certain class its worth it. :fish_nerv: