You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
War___Daddy

Goodbye World of Warships

52 comments in this topic

[IMP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
444 posts
6,185 battles
2 minutes ago, War___Daddy said:

By the way if your so sensitive about language or someone telling you you're a bad player. Then turn your dam chat off. Russian game taking away my right to free speech. I look forward to the US appealing section 230. Then they won't be able to chat ban.  

KEKW, good riddance.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 6

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,837 posts
14,882 battles
2 minutes ago, War___Daddy said:

I look forward to the US appealing section 230. Then they won't be able to chat ban. 

I don't think you understand section 230, it protects the social media companies from being sued for what their users post. If removed they would be even quicker to ban users for failing to follow the terms of service they agreed to when they signed up.

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 6

[TGO]
Members
88 posts
7,441 battles

The right to free speech only applies to governmental restrictions.  If you're upset because a corporate entity located in a foreign country restricted "verbally" abusive behavior on their communications channels, you're definitely free to spend your Dollars on another game.  You have to remember there are  kids playing this game, too and the person(s) you are berating in chat may only be 10 years old or so...

Edited by Prattaratt
  • Cool 4
  • Thanks 1

[O_O]
Members
6,964 posts
16,940 battles
9 minutes ago, War___Daddy said:

Increasing the Pay to Win crap.

My stats are going through the roof, and yet win rate going down, loosing 4 out of 5 games because this game doesn't reward good game play, rewards Pay to Win.

Please explain what you think is "pay to win" in this game.  I am genuinely curious.

• Meh 1

[TRU]
Members
729 posts
21,256 battles
12 minutes ago, War___Daddy said:

In typical War Gaming fashion they have finally drove the nail in the ship and its sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Stacking teams, yet again. Adding captain skills that let players sit way in the back and do nothing to help the team. CV's that are way over powered. Increasing the Pay to Win crap. Chat banning because little snowflakes get offended. This game is no longer viable for enjoyment. I do not like to finish in the top three every game just to loose. Like every other gullible gamer, I have dumped  a lot of money into the game, for the dev team to destroy every aspect of the game. 

Took a year off last time the jacked the game up, probably be another year till they fix this broken game. By the way if your so sensitive about language or someone telling you you're a bad player. Then turn your dam chat off. Russian game taking away my right to free speech. I look forward to the US appealing section 230. Then they won't be able to chat ban. 

My stats are going through the roof, and yet win rate going down, loosing 4 out of 5 games because this game doesn't reward good game play, rewards Pay to Win.

I am guessing some over powered moderator will delete this or move it to somewhere no one goes like they always do. Even tho there is nothing bad in this post. Time to switch to [edited] or some other game. So Long "Pay to Win" War Gaming!

Did you accept EULA?

Since you already took an early leave of this game does this mean its for good this time or maybe a few months?  Another year?

Or, you can find tiers and game modes that you do enjoy.  

[SIM]
Members
5,778 posts
9,263 battles

This community would be better off without your brand of toxicity.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Meh 3

[WORX]
Members
12,637 posts
19,870 battles
22 minutes ago, War___Daddy said:

In typical War Gaming fashion they have finally drove the nail in the ship and its sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Stacking teams, yet again. Adding captain skills that let players sit way in the back and do nothing to help the team. CV's that are way over powered. Increasing the Pay to Win crap. Chat banning because little snowflakes get offended. This game is no longer viable for enjoyment. I do not like to finish in the top three every game just to loose. Like every other gullible gamer, I have dumped  a lot of money into the game, for the dev team to destroy every aspect of the game. 

Took a year off last time the jacked the game up, probably be another year till they fix this broken game. By the way if your so sensitive about language or someone telling you you're a bad player. Then turn your dam chat off. Russian game taking away my right to free speech. I look forward to the US appealing section 230. Then they won't be able to chat ban. 

I am guessing some over powered moderator will delete this or move it to somewhere no one goes like they always do. Even tho there is nothing bad in this post. Time to switch to [edited] or some other game. So Long "Pay to Win" War Gaming!

Oh may.. So much misinformation... So much misunderstanding of what "Free Speech" in context of Federal establishments vs Private companies .... So much distorted thinking.... All can do from here is...

See you back at Christmas for the Holiday get together...

We'll keep the light on for you...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
12,637 posts
19,870 battles
22 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I don't think you understand section 230, it protects the social media companies from being sued for what their users post. If removed they would be even quicker to ban users for failing to follow the terms of service they agreed to when they signed up.

Wolfy, Its to late..

image.png.eabe82371819d39f246c8079b5548b52.png

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

Members
2,069 posts
12,691 battles
16 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Please explain what you think is "pay to win" in this game.  I am genuinely curious.

Releasing over powered ships behind massive grind walls that you can pay to skip is getting very close. Removing over powered ships only to then offer them in gambling lootboxes is getting very close.

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 1

[PISD]
Members
1,836 posts
6,086 battles
5 minutes ago, Rouxi said:

Releasing over powered ships behind massive grind walls that you can pay to skip is getting very close. Removing over powered ships only to then offer them in gambling lootboxes is getting very close.

The first is not that common tho. Outside if Benham, there wasn’t  many op ship release in such way.

[VORTX]
Members
582 posts
7,626 battles

I agree with some of your points and disagree with others, but I sympathize with your frustrations with the game. GL in your gaming future. 

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,795 posts
12,536 battles

8 minutes ago, Rouxi said:

OP’s definition of P2W is that the teams are stacked against him, based on his previous post history.

[WKY04]
Members
3,878 posts
24,820 battles
11 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

OP’s definition of P2W is that the teams are stacked against him, based on his previous post history.

4xxw59.jpg

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
8,023 posts
13,099 battles
31 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

This community would be better off without your brand of toxicity.

+1

56 minutes ago, War___Daddy said:

Sound of Music- So Long, Farewell.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts

the day was starting to drag out ... thank cod for some fresh entertainment on this damn grey and effing cold winter's day.

• Funny 1

[-BCO-]
Members
1,817 posts
3,252 battles
4 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

+1

Sound of Music- So Long, Farewell.

Yeah just applaud to this game going on the WOWP route. GJ.

• Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,837 posts
14,882 battles
34 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Wolfy, Its to late..

image.png.eabe82371819d39f246c8079b5548b52.png

Yeah true but it still I felt it needed to be addressed.

[IMP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
444 posts
6,185 battles
1 minute ago, wooserloop said:

I wonder what you did to get chat banned?

A few g*mer moments because he can't take the L in a game about pixel boats.

[BB_B]
Members
87 posts
1,014 battles

I will find a way to have fun in this game no matter what they do to it.  I enjoy the concept and that is all I need.  It, for me, is an entertainment outlet.  I am not in competition with anyone, buy I do try to help the team win when I play.  There are other games you can play solo against the AI and Steam is full of them.  I like this game no matter what and that's the attitude I take every time I load it up.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
2,946 posts

yeah i came back to play after a month, greeted with 5 straight losses, even though 2/3 of games i was on top, f this game, lol

Edited by Happy668
  • Boring 2

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
294 posts
8,790 battles
33 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

yeah i came back to play after a month, greeted with 5 straight losses, even though 2/3 of games i was on top, f this game, lol

such entitlement thinking you deserve to win more and 5 losses isn't squat to some streaks i had. get over the fact your gonna lose sometimes a lot. it's online pvp your not guaranteed to win thinking your are is foolish. your better off playing single player games if you can't handle losing

• Cool 3
  • Meh 1