Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

So even in coop bb's don't push!

15 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts

Just came over chat in a coop game...

Ok I was in colorado, and spawned behind everyone else, and was going flat out the whole match, so coop.. yeah i usually get to the party late lol.  I dunno if the comment was pointed at me or not...  there were 4 bb's/side 

I am guessing it was a 'random' trying coop...   probably rushed in found himself focused then looked around wondering where his help was :)

• Funny 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,781 posts
28,250 battles
21 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Ok I was in colorado, and spawned behind everyone else, and was going flat out the whole match, so coop.. yeah i usually get to the party late lol.  I dunno if the comment was pointed at me or not...  there were 4 bb's/side 

I am guessing it was a 'random' trying coop...   probably rushed in found himself focused then looked around wondering where his help was :)

I was in that game with you @SKurj.  To your point he was following me (using me as his shield.)  We were on the left side of the map.   None of the BBs were slacking.  It was an epicenter match, and at the time this guy posted all 4 BBs were either in the middle ring.  The top 2 finishers were battleships, I've noted were the instigator finished:

image.thumb.png.68f6be212a3aa75661c76cc055ba4410.png

[WOLFG]
Members
11,750 posts
10,879 battles

I have had a Graf Zep accuse me of being a back line sniper in coop.

When I was driving a New Mexico.  Everyone got a good laugh.  Well, almost everyone.

I will add the other day, I someone in chat said never trust a back line sniper for support.  I looked up, and all the BBs were in the caps, except the dead one, and it had died close to the cap.

Edited by DrHolmes52

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts
7 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

I was in that game with you @SKurj.  To your point he was following me (using me as his shield.)  We were on the left side of the map.   None of the BBs were slacking.  It was an epicenter match, and at the time this guy posted all 4 BBs were either in the middle ring.  The top 2 finishers were battleships, I've noted were the instigator finished:

ahh good job!  i didn't pay enough attention to see what his name was or what he was sailing.  Made me smile though!

I should go look his stats up, i suspect he was slumming...

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts

he has 0 for recent coop battles so yup... slumming...

[GPORT]
Members
221 posts
12,983 battles

I've had it happen also . Just leaves me more to shoot at with 2nd's .

Members
1,904 posts
27,698 battles

I actually have whatever that enhanced acceleration module on my T9 BB Pommern just so I can get to the center of the action before most other BBs (and some other CAs, as well) in co-op.

[RLGN]
Members
15,615 posts
27,321 battles

Even if you’re cautious so as to not get torped to death by some bot destroyer, if you don’t push in a battleship in Co-op you’ll be lucky to get even leftover scraps after the destroyers and cruisers are done with the bots... :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts
2 hours ago, Rollingonit said:

Never realized the Helena was a BB.

no he was the guy complaining that the bb's were not pushing... (the helena)

[_I_]
Members
335 posts
On 2/13/2021 at 4:46 PM, SKurj said:

The beauty of Co-op is that the idlers suffer their own disappointing results, and more's the XP for the rest of the team.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,051 posts
27,513 battles

I had a 3 div of island huggers in a game yesterday, none of them particularly good according to their numbers. I, in my Friesland, died early on but not before taking a cap a couple of DDs and a large portion of a Lyon (kill secured (I'm being nice) by one of the div) with me. It was the eighth minute before any of the triple div got into a cap... one that had been taken by me earlier. By this time the rest of the humans were dead leaving only the div and the bot CV against 3 bot BBs, a CA and the CV. Anyway to cut a long story short our bot CV actually finished off the last bot BB, the bot CV had been dispatched by one of the div earlier. He had gone after it despite there being 4 ships converging on one of his divmates in the center cap. The game ended in the 18th minute, ugh. anyway the Lyon kill securer wound up with 4 kills and 6th place, the other divmates were 5th and one of them got 1st place. I was 2nd. Talk about stretching a game beyond the point of interest.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts

had one on two brothers last night, i was in Nelson and spawned on the east side.  Parked beside an island to fire on their oncoming group pushing south down the east...   my own fault for not watching the map...

I didn't see that only one player had stayed on the west flank..   until I was cit by AI bb's on the west flank...

positioning is the 2nd most important skill in this game...  and the hardest to learn... (i know i am bad at it),  SA is more important but sure is easier to learn..  must shake target fixation...

Sign in to follow this