You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
S7CentNickel

Must be the weekend

16 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
23,352 posts
17,307 battles

Oh yeah.

So glad to have everything off my plate right now. No Hizen, no Anshan, no directives to do and Naval Battles for the clan all done. 

Just going to play the ships and try to do my best.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,845 posts
25,782 battles

Everyday in WoWS is the weekend.  It always has been.  If you played a bunch of games in the middle of the week, even before COVID, you will find a lot of Potatoes.

[RLGN]
Members
15,645 posts
27,355 battles
2 hours ago, Hard_Stylzz said:

Even ops on killer whale is awful, to many players don't know objectives or a cv stays at spawn. Too many Defeats ..Geez

Maybe I need to throw in with you. Have driven in hard with Ark or Ryujo occasionally and gotten secondary kills.

Especially with Ark, it cuts down on turnaround. Staying in spawn is begging those cockroach destroyers to kill you.

Members
1,178 posts
1,681 battles
2 hours ago, Hard_Stylzz said:

or a cv stays at spawn.

The spawn that turns into the enemy spawn? WHY?!?!? :cap_wander:

It's bad enough when you get a camping CV player, but in Operation Killer Whale? Seriously?!

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
3 hours ago, Hard_Stylzz said:

Even ops on killer whale is awful, to many players don't know objectives or a cv stays at spawn. Too many Defeats ..Geez

only had one non-5 star between last night and today, rest of the teams have been good... some almost too good...  with players having the spawns now timed... and torps on the way before the bots even spawn lol     ... meh i guess some ppl have likely been doing that for a long time.

nvm... just had a no-star... and I had good game.. better than my norm in a BB...   ahh well at least it didn't eat my +200%

[WOLF7]
Members
97 posts
1 hour ago, SKurj said:

only had one non-5 star between last night and today, rest of the teams have been good... some almost too good...  with players having the spawns now timed... and torps on the way before the bots even spawn lol     ... meh i guess some ppl have likely been doing that for a long time.

nvm... just had a no-star... and I had good game.. better than my norm in a BB...   ahh well at least it didn't eat my +200%

I played the first KW today a player named fress farm eggs in a Perth stayed in spawn area for the last bbs that player knew what they where doing 8 kills congrats, gave a comp.. For me first time I destroyed 7 forts in Bayern in that ops. 

[TIGRB]
Members
939 posts
17,290 battles

For once it's been the other way around for me. 3 quick wins, 2 by blowout. Even if I am on the winning team I hate roll stomps. Makes the game boring.

[FRR]
Members
859 posts

I'm afraid it is not confined to the weekend. For the longest time I've been seeing some really questionable game play:

• DDs that are AFK for the first 4-5 minutes 
  • BBs that lump together inside one grid square 
  • CVs that refuse to provide fighter cover to key areas 
  • Players on premium cruisers that use their radar when there really is no need

In one random battle, a division of Kagerō DDs who just stayed way behind that center island on Okinawa, doing nothing, telling us to shut up when we politely asked them to spot for the team. 

In another random battle, there was this Shimakaze who did nothing but stay beside our CV. All that player did was spam the in-game chat with messages.

231994340_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2021_02.05-21_39_12_84.thumb.png.326c8f23075be88e4e421a2269f85dcc.png

Edited by Hukom
  • Cool 1

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,639 posts

World of Warships is the only place in the internet where you groan at the idea that its always the weekend in it

• Cool 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts
44 minutes ago, CaliburxZero said:

Wargaming titles are the only place in the internet where you groan at the idea that its always the weekend in it

fixed..

though to be fair i think you see the same in that other war game