You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Navis_Nobilite

Last day for free skill reset?

17 comments in this topic

[USCG]
Members
752 posts
22,857 battles

I believe it comes to an end with the next update, Wednesday morning. 

• Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
5,809 posts
7,013 battles

You can use the total automatic reset button if you haven't used it until the 15th. But you can also manually reset your Commanders for free until the 17th.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/resetting-skills-for-all-commanders/

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
710 posts
9,489 battles

I'd do whatever you want by the 16th.  WG time/date never seems to be what we expect it to be.

• Cool 1

[DOG]
Members
739 posts
13,300 battles
18 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

I'd do whatever you want by the 16th.  WG time/date never seems to be what we expect it to be.

^THIS.  Today, the tooltip only says:

image.png.af60d13997429507d260db79188090c8.png

I'd plan on doing whatever manual resets you need to do the day before (otherwise you might find out that your opportunity expired at a very inconvenient time in the wee hours of the morning of that last day).

[PVE]
Members
7,905 posts
23,881 battles
1 hour ago, Navis_Nobilite said:

Is it this week?

As w/all dates given on the NA server all times are in the wee hours of the morning (your local container reset time).

So the free resets end Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (translation...Tuesday if you're not a night owl) but the ability to reset all commanders to zero spent skills (a 1 time use option) ends Sunday night/Monday morning (aka Sunday for non night owls)...although that option is good for 3 hours after the standard container reset time... it's still for all intents & purposes best to do Sunday night instead unless you are 1 of those night owls that will be up that late.

• Cool 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

update pre-loaded for me yesterday... so that was my alert...  its a holiday weekend... so I'll make sure I have all my stuff done by eod Monday

oops looking above mebbe i'll get it done tomorrow

[WOLF8]
Members
710 posts
9,489 battles
16 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Demount all your snowflake ships, too :cap_cool:

Thanks for the demounting reminder.   :cap_like:   

• Cool 1

[BTLST]
Members
127 posts
4,251 battles
3 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Demount all your snowflake ships, too :cap_cool:

This might be a stupid question, but how do you demount upgrades without installing a new one? Or is this advice just for demounting armory special upgrades and replacing them with standard ones?

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts
13 minutes ago, tangofan said:

This might be a stupid question, but how do you demount upgrades without installing a new one? Or is this advice just for demounting armory special upgrades and replacing them with standard ones?

right click the upgrade you want to remove from the list and you will see a demount option

image.png.696cf14ed077b62007ab95fd2d9cc130.png

• Thanks 1

[BTLST]
Members
127 posts
4,251 battles
21 minutes ago, SKurj said:

right click the upgrade you want to remove from the list and you will see a demount option

Cool, thanks. I never noticed that.

[BB_B]
Members
88 posts
1,032 battles

Or you can left click on the module, like you are going to change it, hover over the check mark and click on it, then you will get the option to dismount.  That's what I do.

[PVE]
Members
7,905 posts
23,881 battles
On 2/13/2021 at 11:55 AM, Navis_Nobilite said:

Is it this week?

Just as a reminder the upgrades can only be demounted for free until the same time Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at container change time also so you might wanna remove them from all of your port queens so you will have a stock pile of them to use on new ships w/out having to buy them...

If you have a trillion ships & no time to do it on all of them start at the higher tiers so you can make sure to remove the expensive slot 5 & 6 ones at least.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1