You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
viper1905

How to get a ship's on the monitor that are off the edge monitor

6 comments in this topic

[TIMT]
Members
1,394 posts
4,930 battles
4 hours ago, Turbotush said:

I think this might help. 

As far as I can tell this only changes the size of the UI and not something like render distance etc.

5 hours ago, viper1905 said:

how to get a ship's on the monitor that are off the edge monitor???

I don't understand what you are trying to ask here/ Is it that you don't see ships that are on the minimap?

If so, every ship not only has a concealment value, but also a maximum view range (destroyers have less, BBs more) in which a spotted ship has to be in order to be rendered. You can't increase that as far as I know. Further there are things like Thunderstorms or Cyclones that lower the visibility further.

But I really don't understand you and I am just guessing what you want, I am sorry.

[LTPTG]
Members
23 posts
On 2/13/2021 at 7:08 PM, shinytrashcan said:

As far as I can tell this only changes the size of the UI and not something like render distance etc.

I don't understand what you are trying to ask here/ Is it that you don't see ships that are on the minimap?

If so, every ship not only has a concealment value, but also a maximum view range (destroyers have less, BBs more) in which a spotted ship has to be in order to be rendered. You can't increase that as far as I know. Further there are things like Thunderstorms or Cyclones that lower the visibility further.

But I really don't understand you and I am just guessing what you want, I am sorry.

when you're shooting at them you have to go off the monitor to be able to hit the ship shooting at

[TIMT]
Members
1,394 posts
4,930 battles
1 minute ago, viper1905 said:

when you're shooting at them you have to go off the monitor to be able to hit the ship shooting at

Have you tried zooming in less? Like, pressing "shift" (or whatever you keybound it too) and then use the mouse wheel to zoom out one or two notches?