Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
neptunes_wrath

ANOTHER coal choice.... before removal

15 comments in this topic

Members
3,200 posts
591 battles

SO MY research and gut tells me THUNDERER,..,,,,,  coal ships avail that are leaving is my current goal... (and what I can afford with my coal and coupon)
Other thoughts are COMPLETELY welcome and obliged 

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,112 posts
11,845 battles

Thunderer is a great choice and probably would be top of my coal ship list if I didn’t have her already

Members
172 posts
8,870 battles

I faced the same question about a month ago , I ended up going with the Thunderer only because I knew that it was going away. As ships go it is like a lot of British BBs all about heavy armor and big guns. 

Members
3,200 posts
591 battles

one a side note I am in no way interested in that DEAD EYE meta that most seem to be using currently ( as I know its dying as well as the current meta having watched the easily countered waste of four points, LOL)... just the ship itself and what it can do in game to help carry

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Cool 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,826 posts
7,536 battles

Thunderer is best choice right now from the coal ships that are being removed IMO.   Unless you just have no interest in a BB. 

[GWG]
Members
7,400 posts
14,187 battles

This ship is so good, I had to buy it TWICE.  I have it both my accounts.

The selling trick for me it to be habitually deleted by the thing over a period of several weeks.

[GRETA]
Members
1,384 posts
10,609 battles
24 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

one a side note I am in no way interested in that DEAD EYE meta that most seem to be using currently ( as I know its dying as well as the current meta having watched the easily countered waste of four points, LOL)... just the ship itself and what it can do in game to help carry

If this is the case then go with Georgia. 

[2020]
Members
157 posts
4,231 battles
1 hour ago, Iron_Clad_5000 said:

I faced the same question about a month ago , I ended up going with the Thunderer only because I knew that it was going away. As ships go it is like a lot of British BBs all about heavy armor and big guns. 

Wait... British heavy armor...., what ship we talking about here 

[Y0L0W]
Beta Testers
353 posts

Get what your going to play... so many people buy ships and don't play them... myself included. If you like bb's then 100% get thunderer.

Edited by EraserNZ1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,792 posts
4,771 battles
1 hour ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Fwiw, I did the same thing.  I did try Dead Eye but didn't see much difference, probably because I refuse to play back line.  It's a pretty gud bote on its own.

[DMGS]
Members
122 posts
6,597 battles

If you do well in Conqueror, then you’ll do even better in Thunderer.

Sign in to follow this