You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

Members
16 posts
2,888 battles

stop giving out free slots as a reward, i have twice as many as i do ships!! no more please?

• Meh 12

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,729 posts
21,163 battles

I look at these as future snowflake parking spots for ships I don't play.  You know the port queens. I have about 124 of them open along with the 150 of my "Hotel Taney" commander hotel. It doesn't have to be a one to one ratio.

[WPORT]
Members
8,118 posts
13,166 battles
9 hours ago, SPARKY1953 said:

stop giving out free slots as a reward, i have twice as many as i do ships!! no more please?

Getting a Port Slot for the effort of game-play is important for people with free-to-play accounts.
Port Slots and Reserve Commander Slots cost doubloons, otherwise.

[NWO-1]
Members
215 posts
4,588 battles
2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Port Slots and Reserve Commander Slots cost doubloons, otherwise.

You can expand your Reserve Commander Slots but having a full reserve when you are rewarded a new commander (like from a campaign). The reserve will expand by one and stay that way.

[GWG]
Members
7,396 posts
14,187 battles
13 hours ago, SPARKY1953 said:

I respectfully disagree.  In fact, I don't see why you'd want WG to stop giving away free stuff.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,826 posts
28,416 battles

Back in the day, you had to pay for your slots (you might occasionally get some from a container, or event, but mostly doubloons.)  I see nothing wrong with free slots.  If you don't use them it is just some number on a counter. 

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,919 posts

yes stop giving the veterans free stuff they don't need.  I'll take the extras they don't need.

[BTLST]
Members
729 posts
11,262 battles

I very much enjoy and appreciate the occasional free slots I win so PLEASE do continue to give them out.

[_JAG_]
Members
66 posts
5,601 battles
On 2/12/2021 at 10:06 PM, SPARKY1953 said:

Likewise. I play 3-4 favorites and have 30 empty slots. I would like to sell these but that is not an option. I mean, you can sell signal flags, camos, ships. Why not slots that you will never use. Don't buy the argument that I will need the slots for future ships. 

[FEB-M]
Members
123 posts
5,443 battles

You only being SELFISH. Newbies badly need those port slots! 

BUT it does make sense that you could SELL SLOTS for credits.  I expect it to be 150.000 credits per port slot.

Maybe change your post's request?

Members
16 posts
2,888 battles

interesting idea, to be able to sell off extra slots, thanks for the idea, good to hear someone thinking beyond me just complaining, thanks!!!! veterans are awesome!!