Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
murder_0ne

Suggestions for Legendary Upgrades

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

475
[F4E]
Members
339 posts
6,809 battles

I have some RP to spend on a Legendary Upgrade and would like input on what would be the best/most effective. I'm open to any upgrade for any ship and any class EXCEPT CVs. I don't play CVs because I'm not a bad person. That said, what do you suggest? I'm leaning towards the Kremlin or Grozovoi upgrades at the moment. I like both ships and I think both upgrades would suit my play style and be pretty effective.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,471
[SALVO]
Members
26,134 posts
29,152 battles
1 hour ago, murder_0ne said:

I don't play CVs because I'm not a bad person.

No, you're just a bad person for insulting players who like to play carriers.

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
475
[F4E]
Members
339 posts
6,809 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

No, you're just a bad person for insulting players who like to play carriers.

 

Dunno what's worse, CV players or those who defend them.

  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,471
[SALVO]
Members
26,134 posts
29,152 battles
42 minutes ago, murder_0ne said:

Dunno what's worse, CV players or those who defend them.

I know.  Those who attack people who happen to like playing CVs.  They're worse.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
651
[-VT-]
Members
1,177 posts
28,806 battles
5 hours ago, murder_0ne said:

I have some RP to spend on a Legendary Upgrade and would like input on what would be the best/most effective. I'm open to any upgrade for any ship and any class EXCEPT CVs. I don't play CVs because I'm not a bad person. That said, what do you suggest? I'm leaning towards the Kremlin or Grozovoi upgrades at the moment. I like both ships and I think both upgrades would suit my play style and be pretty effective.

If you like the Groz already its a good one with little drawbacks

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×