Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Deck Poem - Ode to Somers

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles

Since I don't do social media, I have no ability to submit an entry for the contest.  So I'll put it here.

<ahem>

Here lies my beloved Somers,
my autumn flower,
somewhat less attractive
now that she's all corpsified and gross.

Come with me, oh pixelated bauble
who's time here is short,
and together we'll rampage
across the untaken skies.

poppy-flowers-vector-id473009896?k=6&m=473009896&s=612x612&w=0&h=NsYI5-KKY1xS-KVkiHM91tqnn_lpk26Inctzyt1jJiw=

 

Browncoat forever !

Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,338
[SALVO]
Members
6,969 posts
5,521 battles

Wait... Are you implying since DD is "dead", it is time to play CV?

:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,025 posts
11,997 battles

I once sailed a DD from Nantucket,

And brought home awards by the bucket.

Then the CV Rework hit,

And my games went to s__t,

“When the rockets rain down, just duck it!”

  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
6 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Wait... Are you implying since DD is "dead", it is time to play CV?

:Smile_trollface:

You might think that. 
I couldn't possibly comment.

 

Actually, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,454
[SALVO]
Members
26,129 posts
29,129 battles
30 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Since I don't do social media, I have no ability to submit an entry for the contest.  So I'll put it here.

<ahem>

Here lies my beloved Somers,
my autumn flower,
somewhat less attractive
now that she's all corpsified and gross.

Come with me, oh pixelated bauble
who's time here is short,
and together we'll rampage
across the untaken skies.

poppy-flowers-vector-id473009896?k=6&m=473009896&s=612x612&w=0&h=NsYI5-KKY1xS-KVkiHM91tqnn_lpk26Inctzyt1jJiw=

 

Browncoat forever !

If  the DD is named "Somers", shouldn't her flower be a "summer" one?  :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,033
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,767 posts
4,771 battles
6 minutes ago, Crucis said:

If  the DD is named "Somers", shouldn't her flower be a "summer" one?  :Smile_trollface:

Hey, it's my ode.  Poppies have poetical symbolism.

Besides, "In the temperate zones, poppies bloom from spring into early summer."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×