Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Update 0.10.1 - Bug Reports

30 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,565 posts
15,072 battles

Standby for words from the Chief,

Update 0.10.1 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check our little guide on how to report a bug here: 

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit, YES I know we have made it automatic, I will state it as I am sure someone will find a workaround. 

DO NOT just move your old mods into the new mods folder, make sure they are updated!

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

***Please follow the format below***

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us examples on
 how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

• An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
  • Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
  • Historical Inaccuracies
  • Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you have any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
  • We reserve the right to add to this list :Smile_izmena:

Forgot to mention, REMOVE YOUR MODS and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit, YES I know we have made it automatic, I will state it as I am sure someone will find a workaround. 

DO NOT just move your old mods into the new mods folder, make sure they are updated!

For each support ticket, please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to those tickets! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

[YORHA]
Members
5,270 posts
10,472 battles

After a battle in the "Team Score" tab if you check any player's profile you will get "This player has not participated in any battles yet.".

Also everyone's date of registration is listed as 12/31/1969.

FdUrktM.jpg

I picked this one as he was top of the team.

Edited by JCC45

[R_N]
Supertester
161 posts
10,041 battles

*** ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ***

ISSUE:

• WOWS v0.10.1 Armory category section missing Italian Battleships Icon from armory's category navigation interface.

EXPECTED RESULT(S):

• Armory category's section interface should display the correct Icon for armory category sections. In this case for the new Italian Battleships category section within the armory.

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

• Load WOWS v0.10.1
  • From Port select Armory.
  • Review the Armory's category section interface.

NOTE:

• Hapa, I run a vanilla installation of WOWS v0.10.1 I do not use any MODS.

NOTE 2:

• Just loaded into WOWS v0.10.1 @ 9:41 pm MT 02/17/2021 and the reported missing Icon for the Italian Battleships category section is now showing as intended. I have not made any changes since logging off this am when issue was encountered.
  • I can not say if the issue was an isolated event or why it is now showing correctly.

*** ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ***

ArmoryMissingItalianBBIcon0.10.1.jpg

python.log

debug.log

WoWS_report.wgc

Edited by Elder_Lee
Update with information on issue.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,104 posts
11,733 battles

I guess this item probably doesn’t fit this posts purpose but our clan appears to have lost oil saved. I am sending a picture to support but curious if anyone else noticed this?

[WG]
4,565 posts
15,072 battles
3 hours ago, Elder_Lee said:

ISSUE:

• WOWS v0.10.1 Armory category section missing Italian Battleships Icon from armory's category navigation interface.

EXPECTED RESULT(S):

• Armory category's section interface should display the correct Icon for armory category sections. In this case for the new Italian Battleships category section within the armory.

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

• Load WOWS v0.10.1
  • From Port select Armory.
  • Review the Armory's category section interface.

ArmoryMissingItalianBBIcon0.10.1.jpg

python.log

debug.log

WoWS_report.wgc

Do you have any mods loaded? If you do, can you pull them off and reload and tell me if this problem persists?

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
2,368 posts
13,694 battles
6 hours ago, JCC45 said:

After a battle in the "Team Score" tab if you check any player's profile you will get "This player has not participated in any battles yet.".

Also everyone's date of registration is listed as 12/31/1969.

FdUrktM.jpg

I picked this one as he was top of the team.

Evidently I am now a noob:

unknown.png

And I was able to post this despite this warning:

unknown.png

Edited by chewonit

[KMK]
Members
364 posts
13,692 battles

ISSUE:

- I can't see 2 boats in Lepanto battleship in port

EXPECTED RESULT(S):

- See 2 boats at the side of back turrets in port. In some CC videos you can see.

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

- Observe the ship in port 

Additional notes

- I don't have mods installed.

- Similar case happened me before with Viribus Unitis (some people happened too), and was solved with a later patch.

Some images :

shot-21_02.17_20_38.17-0063.thumb.jpg.8290c975737f77497724dff4c873d967.jpg

shot-21_02.17_20_38.26-0458.thumb.jpg.a1935b88bca0c56c50bff4ae1075f09f.jpg

Sorry my English

Edited by danmh

[-TKS-]
Members
272 posts
9,511 battles

image.thumb.png.b61efaf299fc097ff03eab6a645d6c16.png

I'm unable to put skills on any captains. I've restarted client 3 times *i have not restarted PC*. Uninstalled Aslains. Problem persists. It does not matter if the captain is already skilled or not, nor does it matter if you have played the ship today or not. I did not check  all 90 ships in my port, though all i did check were blank. Client is a fresh install as of Sunday.

[WG]
4,565 posts
15,072 battles
10 hours ago, Freelancerinc said:

image.thumb.png.b61efaf299fc097ff03eab6a645d6c16.png

I'm unable to put skills on any captains. I've restarted client 3 times *i have not restarted PC*. Uninstalled Aslains. Problem persists. It does not matter if the captain is already skilled or not, nor does it matter if you have played the ship today or not. I did not check  all 90 ships in my port, though all i did check were blank. Client is a fresh install as of Sunday.

Could you run a  WGCheck pls and submit a ticket?

-Hapa

[WG]
4,565 posts
15,072 battles
14 hours ago, danmh said:

ISSUE:

EXPECTED RESULT(S):

- See 2 boats at the side of back turrets in port. In some CC videos you can see.

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

Additional notes

- Similar case happened me before with Viribus Unitis (some people happened too), and was solved with a later patch.

Some images :

Sorry my English

I will look into this!

-Hapa

[WG]
4,565 posts
15,072 battles
15 hours ago, danmh said:

ISSUE:

EXPECTED RESULT(S):

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

Additional notes

Some images :

Sorry my English

Could you run a WGCheck and submit a ticket? Also, the camo you have on her is the perma skin?

-Hapa

[KMK]
Members
364 posts
13,692 battles
2 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Could you run a WGCheck and submit a ticket? Also, the camo you have on her is the perma skin?

-Hapa

ok, i'm running WGCheck and i will send a ticket.

And yes, is the permanent camo (4000 Db), but without camo or another camo i can't see the boats

Edited by danmh

[WG]
4,565 posts
15,072 battles
1 minute ago, danmh said:

ok, i'm running WGCheck and i will send a ticket.

And yes, is the permanent camo (4000 Db), but without camo or another camo i can't see the boats

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[GRETA]
Members
136 posts
2,617 battles

I've been having constant critical errors since the patch drops. Game freezes and gives an critical error. Happens multiple times during a game.

• Thanks 1

[LOIN]
Supertester
851 posts
1 hour ago, TypicalEngineer said:

I've been having constant critical errors since the patch drops. Game freezes and gives an critical error. Happens multiple times during a game.

I've had similar issues today also. It's been pretty laggy

[GRETA]
Members
136 posts
2,617 battles
9 minutes ago, Starfleet1701 said:

I've had similar issues today also. It's been pretty laggy

Yeah. I've asked arround in the in game chat and more people are having this issue. Hopefully they fix it soon.

[GRETA]
Members
136 posts
2,617 battles

Funny. I've been playing coop for a couple.of matches and no issues. As soon as I play Narai I get the critical error again

[HKENL]
Members
41 posts
15,942 battles

image.thumb.png.e23fe9157a81c7aeb5202ab3817b908f.pngimage.thumb.png.03e6c6e7d5251e076f4d88c097de2855.png

I got  critical errors in this map 2 times within a day, no mod loaded.

rip star & karma

[VAF]
[VAF]
Members
2 posts
1,546 battles

So I have previously gotten Dante Alighieri from a container prior to the patch but yet I have to purchase it again from the store to proceed to the next ship. Is this intended? heres the pic

dante in ship list.jpg

dante in armory.jpg

Edited by klikit

[PVE]
Members
508 posts
19,763 battles

The ship carousel won't let you have more than 3 ships on vertical display, this has been a problem since  the last patch 

[HEYPA]
Members
15 posts
3,999 battles
On 2/19/2021 at 7:55 PM, klikit said:

So I have previously gotten Dante Alighieri from a container prior to the patch but yet I have to purchase it again from the store to proceed to the next ship. Is this intended? heres the pic

dante in ship list.jpg

dante in armory.jpg

Unfortunately you have to unlock it with tokens and you will receive 950k in credits and a ship slot which is kinda disappointing even though I got it from   a crate as well

[-BCO-]
Members
1,818 posts
3,252 battles

Supposedly one of this game's forte points is the visuals. Now I don't understand what WeeGee did but since the last ..."update" the ships slide on the water. They not sail they slide. It makes reliable aiming, all but impossible. Add to that the firing bug  all of them This is supposed to be a shooter right? Not a farm simulator. So what a heck??

[-RNG-]
Members
3 posts
6,049 battles

Having Clan Battles issues. UI won't update showing locked or unlocked divisions. Some divisions made will also lock to a certain rating (alpha) with no way to change it. Had those issues with multiple people last night.

Sign in to follow this