Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HallaSnackbar

Anchorage post 10.0

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,039
[GRETA]
Members
1,384 posts
10,620 battles

I know a lot of people who really dislike this ship but I actually enjoy playing her.  With that said I am not a cruiser main and I have not tried any cruisers post 10.0.  I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with her post 10.0, what build you are using and how is she performing compared to pre 10.0.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[WOLF7]
Members
876 posts
1 hour ago, HallaSnackbar said:

I know a lot of people who really dislike this ship but I actually enjoy playing her.  With that said I am not a cruiser main and I have not tried any cruisers post 10.0.  I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with her post 10.0, what build you are using and how is she performing compared to pre 10.0.

 

I love my Anchorage. I only play PVE modes and have not noticed any major difference between pre-10.0 and post-10.0 when playing Anchorage. I have only a 10 point captain on her, specced as follows:

GTG, Pyro, AR, TGG. 

That build works for me, I'm glad I completed her dockyard missions and got her. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,664
[RLGN]
Members
15,679 posts
27,420 battles
2 hours ago, HamAndCheez said:

I love my Anchorage. I only play PVE modes and have not noticed any major difference between pre-10.0 and post-10.0 when playing Anchorage. I have only a 10 point captain on her, specced as follows:

GTG, Pyro, AR, TGG. 

That build works for me, I'm glad I completed her dockyard missions and got her. 

GtG, PT, Heavy AP, CE, here; though those are basically what the conversion gave me.

Will likely do a reset all this weekend, build back as I use ships, then never change anything again.

Gotta love all WG’s wasted effort on the rework.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
650
[WOLF7]
Members
876 posts
10 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

GtG, PT, Heavy AP, CE, here; though those are basically what the conversion gave me.

Will likely do a reset all this weekend, build back as I use ships, then never change anything again.

Gotta love all WG’s wasted effort on the rework.

Is your build optimized for PVE or PVP? I feel my choices work best for me in co-op, maybe they wouldn't work as well in PVP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,664
[RLGN]
Members
15,679 posts
27,420 battles
4 minutes ago, HamAndCheez said:

Is your build optimized for PVE or PVP? I feel my choices work best for me in co-op, maybe they wouldn't work as well in PVP.

Have only played it in Co-op since the rework. Generally play more cautiously than most, because the ‘lolyolo’ seemingly loved by so many gets me nothing but dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,060
[WPORT]
Members
8,185 posts
13,206 battles

I like the camo.  I'm still getting acquainted with the ship's capabilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×