You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HallaSnackbar

Anchorage post 10.0

8 comments in this topic

[GRETA]
Members
1,384 posts
10,620 battles

I know a lot of people who really dislike this ship but I actually enjoy playing her.  With that said I am not a cruiser main and I have not tried any cruisers post 10.0.  I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with her post 10.0, what build you are using and how is she performing compared to pre 10.0.

[WOLF7]
Members
876 posts
1 hour ago, HallaSnackbar said:

I know a lot of people who really dislike this ship but I actually enjoy playing her.  With that said I am not a cruiser main and I have not tried any cruisers post 10.0.  I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with her post 10.0, what build you are using and how is she performing compared to pre 10.0.

I love my Anchorage. I only play PVE modes and have not noticed any major difference between pre-10.0 and post-10.0 when playing Anchorage. I have only a 10 point captain on her, specced as follows:

GTG, Pyro, AR, TGG. 

That build works for me, I'm glad I completed her dockyard missions and got her. 

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,679 posts
27,420 battles
2 hours ago, HamAndCheez said:

I love my Anchorage. I only play PVE modes and have not noticed any major difference between pre-10.0 and post-10.0 when playing Anchorage. I have only a 10 point captain on her, specced as follows:

GTG, Pyro, AR, TGG. 

That build works for me, I'm glad I completed her dockyard missions and got her. 

GtG, PT, Heavy AP, CE, here; though those are basically what the conversion gave me.

Will likely do a reset all this weekend, build back as I use ships, then never change anything again.

Gotta love all WG’s wasted effort on the rework.

[WOLF7]
Members
876 posts
10 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

GtG, PT, Heavy AP, CE, here; though those are basically what the conversion gave me.

Will likely do a reset all this weekend, build back as I use ships, then never change anything again.

Gotta love all WG’s wasted effort on the rework.

Is your build optimized for PVE or PVP? I feel my choices work best for me in co-op, maybe they wouldn't work as well in PVP.

[RLGN]
Members
15,679 posts
27,420 battles
4 minutes ago, HamAndCheez said:

Is your build optimized for PVE or PVP? I feel my choices work best for me in co-op, maybe they wouldn't work as well in PVP.

Have only played it in Co-op since the rework. Generally play more cautiously than most, because the ‘lolyolo’ seemingly loved by so many gets me nothing but dead.

[WPORT]
Members
8,185 posts
13,206 battles

I like the camo.  I'm still getting acquainted with the ship's capabilities.