Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RipNuN2

Thanks WG for the free bote

8 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
14,006 posts

Just had the Fen Yang drop from one of the crates through twitch prime. I guess I shouldn't expect to win anything from a lottery ticket for a while now.

• Cool 3

[ARGSY]
Members
23,385 posts
17,307 battles

Don't give up hope. I bought five Air Supply crates during the summer sale and pulled Saipan, Enterprise and Graf Zep. I thought I was never going to win another premium ship again after that, but lo and behold, one of the free Journey to the West containers dumped the Wujing in my lap. 

Now that you've got her, you might be interested in this:

[SVF]
Members
1,805 posts
2,335 battles

Congrats on your luck.  The best things I got from those crates were 250 Dubs and 24 hours premium  (which is mostly going to waste *shrug*).

• Cool 1

[DW-62]
Beta Testers
222 posts
1,728 battles
31 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Just had the Fen Yang drop from one of the crates through twitch prime. I guess I shouldn't expect to win anything from a lottery ticket for a while now.

That is tremendous luck. I've only gotten credits and non-dragon flags out of those crates. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,576 posts
15,087 battles
39 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Aloha,

Make sure you give her AP a try! Her AP is VERY good, especially vs DDs. Don't play her like an Akizuki as she has quite a few differences. Namely that her HE doesn't have the pen that an Akizuki does, but she has better AP penetration than Akizuki, and her torps are BB/CV only torps and her AA is pretty troll as @Ensign_Cthulhu said.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Thanks 1

[B_Y_F]
Members
684 posts
15,408 battles

Congrats

Pull one myself too. Though it costs me 750 doub I'd say worth it after 5 game. 

The AP is effective enough to fight DD except dedicated gunboat. And the HE fire chance is good enough to follow up torpedoes hit. Her AA is still meh, but if you group up with a Kidd or Halland then suddenly those fireworks become deadly. 

Only problem is cruiser. Though this not new to any DD. FunYang reminds me how Asashio deal with cruiser.

P.S. Her smoke feel like unlimited. 

Edited by sapient007
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,655 posts
27,371 battles
2 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

There is a thing called a win streak. 

Just go streaking! Just do it responsibly.

Sign in to follow this