Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
asianpaine

Shikishima, French Secondaries

5 comments in this topic

[TIRP]
Members
45 posts
4,989 battles

Ahh the commander rework. So the point was to "diversify" the skill lineup right? I'm not sure if Wargaming is either tone-deaf or they're just straight up BSing their reworks. I suggest buffing the Shiki and French secondary back to their former accuracy, because as of now, they are dog****. The only viable build is deadeye and concealment plus a tank build. Makes me really pissed.

In case you guys at WG don't know what diversify is: 

diversify
[dəˈvərsəˌfī, dīˈvərsəˌfī]

VERB
  1. make or become more diverse or varied.
  • Boring 1

[Y0L0W]
Members
374 posts
9,101 battles

Shiki and French secondaries never got nerfed. Manual Secondaries was the only thing that did. In fact, French secondaries were given a range BUFF. 

Edited by SirPent13

[STURM]
Members
730 posts
6,111 battles

I mean, French secondaries were absolutely worthless before, so nothing has changed there.

On the other hand, I've been having an absolute blast with the German BBs and the new secondary skills.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,590 posts
18,532 battles

I don't have the Shikishima now nor will I be picking her up in the future.

I do however have all of the French Battleships including the Bourgogne. It was probably foolish but I had specialized captains for them, tech tree and Abonyeau or however it's spelled for the premiums, with secondary builds. Tried them after the captain skills rework, including training rooms, and while the fireworks show the secondaries produced was pretty, it was also ineffective as they didn't appear to hit anything. I have since switched them to Dead Eye and survival builds. The Bourgogne and Jean Bart are monsters now in this meta. 

[WOLFG]
Members
11,790 posts
10,933 battles
7 hours ago, Muninn77 said:

I mean, French secondaries were absolutely worthless before, so nothing has changed there.

This.  300 hits (coop, play close), 1000 damage.  About the only thing they are good for is secondary hit missions (that would probably get you killed in random).

Sign in to follow this