Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
reza577

k117 - yamato skin

10 comments in this topic

[-N-]
Beta Testers
191 posts
5,193 battles

I have the K117 yamato skin, but i want to reset the line for research beauru, anyone knows if i will lose the skin?

[WOLFG]
Members
11,771 posts
10,923 battles

I don't think so.  I sold off the Pepsi and still have the space camo for it.  But I'd wait for confirmation.

[WPORT]
Members
8,096 posts
13,161 battles

:cap_book::cap_hmm::cap_popcorn:

Members
399 posts
26 battles

Almost certainly not. You always keep perma camo.

Perma camo's are their own item in the inventory that literally can't be sold. They don't care about the ship itself.

Likewise I've gotten perma challenges from missions and collections sitting in my inventory for ships I've never had.

I got the Duke of York a few days ago and I can give her the Arctic perma camo that I got 2 years ago when I completed the Battle of the North Cape collection.

Edited by SoothingWhaleSongEU
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,200 posts
20,991 battles

Anything mounted on a ship you reset is put in inventory. This includes any camouflages. Nothing is lost.

[RLGN]
Members
15,639 posts
27,355 battles
1 hour ago, SoothingWhaleSongEU said:

I got the Duke of York a few days ago and I can give her the Arctic perma camo that I got 2 years ago when I completed the Battle of the North Cape collection.

The white camo? Forgot I’d done that event, and wondered where that came from.

Bit dull looking on the surface perhaps, but I like it. May become the camo I always use on DoY, like the ocean liner camo for Normandie.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,839 posts
25,782 battles
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

The white camo? Forgot I’d done that event, and wondered where that came from.

Bit dull looking on the surface perhaps, but I like it. May become the camo I always use on DoY, like the ocean liner camo for Normandie.

It's the look she had when she spanked Scharnhorst.  The Germans sortied to go sink some cargo ships but instead ran into a far superior Royal Navy force looking for a fight.

That loss infuriated Hitler so much he was a moment away from scrapping the Kriegsmarine and sending them off to fight at the front as infantry.

Bismarck was lost long ago for no gain.  Tirpitz was doing nothing.  Then Scharnhorst went down.  Hitler wasn't happy with the Kriegsmarine.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,801 posts
12,586 battles

Ship camouflages stay in your inventory even when the tech ship is sold. Technically speaking, ship camouflages cannot be sold.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,691 posts
10,097 battles

You won’t. 

Sign in to follow this