You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ThiccLoliThighs

wg for the love of god cap limit premium ships for a certain ammount of games

12 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
Members
892 posts
11,631 battles

It's not good for the game health and overall balance of matches for people below 1k games getting strong premiums just to die early on. I get whales are how you make money but you kill your game by allowing certain ships to be bought outright. Allow the newer players to get t6 or t5 premiums where they can learn the game at their appropriate skill level first.

• Funny 3
  • Boring 4
  • Meh 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,782 posts

You honestly think that players playing ships that are T7+, are somehow better than players in ships below those tiers?

It doesn't take any skill to obtain a T10 ship in this game for free. It just takes some time and some stubbornness.  Lots of people have lots of those things. 

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,845 posts
28,456 battles

There are a lot of re-roll accounts where the number of games played is not an indicator of the knowledge/skill of the player.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,080 posts
27,601 battles

A premium ship itself is very rarely OP, the combination of a good player and a decent premium may make it look that way but I can guarantee you that a premium in the hands of a potato will suck. In some cases even more so than if the potato was in a Tech Tree ship.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,929 posts
14,885 battles
5 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

There are a lot of re-roll accounts where the number of games played is not an indicator of the knowledge/skill of the player.

A warning when queuing up in a ship well above the maximum you have leveled to would not be out of order allowing players that actually have experience in the higher tiers to press on. A lot of the actual newbies would just press on too but some wouldn't.

[SIM]
Members
5,796 posts
9,266 battles

The best part is that you really believe that bads get appreciably better just by grinding through a tech tree. :cap_book:

• Funny 2

[RLGN]
Members
15,665 posts
27,399 battles
5 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

The best part is that you really believe that bads get appreciably better just by grinding through a tech tree. :cap_book:

More so that such players might also have been convinced that all the travails they suffer in lower tiers will somehow magically be solved if they get to higher tiers.

[WPORT]
Members
8,141 posts
13,187 battles
39 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

My thoughts are If you got the cash spend it the way you want, not your solution that is your problem.

+1
They paid for the ship, which helps keeps the servers running and the lights turned-on at WG/WOWs.  No reason they can't sail it, as far as I am concerned.

When we click "BATTLE", we takes our chances.  

• Cool 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,269 posts
12,232 battles
Just now, Wolfswetpaws said:

+1
They paid for the ship, which helps keeps the servers running and the lights turned-on at WG/WOWs.  No reason they can't sail it, as far as I am concerned.

When we click "BATTLE", we takes our chances.  

+1 Ninjaed I was just writing almost the same thing as you posted .

• Thanks 1

[WPORT]
Members
8,141 posts
13,187 battles
4 minutes ago, clammboy said:

+1 Ninjaed I was just writing almost the same thing as you posted .

Great minds think alike, eh?  :cap_like:

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,269 posts
12,232 battles
10 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Great minds think alike, eh?  :cap_like:

Ha ha for sure it's uncanny !