You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sabot_100

Game Freezes

6 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
6,183 posts
19,047 battles

Last few days my game has been freezing up occasionally. Usually only freezes for 2-10 seconds but occasionally results in a complete crash out of the game. This morning it is now freezing multiple times per match making it pretty much unplayable even if I don't crash out.

This game freeze problem seems different than previous episodes that followed updates. All ships on my screen freeze. I can look around but lose aim reticles. Smoke animation goes straight up. The wake animation bow and stern on my ship goes straight out (90 degree) but is moving. Shells and torpedoes continue to move normally although I can no longer fire.

I tried the WGcheck but that is all in Russian and was just showing clock speeds etc. Not checking for game errors.

Any Ideas?

[CK5]
Members
1,525 posts
16,305 battles

I agree, something is going on this week.  I have suddenly experienced ping numbers that surge over 500 and then I get kicked from the game.  A speed test shows my internet connection is fine and I have no problems of any kind with any other game or website.  Monday and Tuesday were especially bad, but I had a high ping episode playing today (but managed to stay in the game).  

[CVA16]
Members
6,183 posts
19,047 battles
41 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I had a high ping episode playing today

I'll have to look at my ping when this happens. Maybe log back in at lunch

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
9 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

Last few days my game has been freezing up occasionally. Usually only freezes for 2-10 seconds but occasionally results in a complete crash out of the game. This morning it is now freezing multiple times per match making it pretty much unplayable even if I don't crash out.

This game freeze problem seems different than previous episodes that followed updates. All ships on my screen freeze. I can look around but lose aim reticles. Smoke animation goes straight up. The wake animation bow and stern on my ship goes straight out (90 degree) but is moving. Shells and torpedoes continue to move normally although I can no longer fire.

I tried the WGcheck but that is all in Russian and was just showing clock speeds etc. Not checking for game errors.

Any Ideas?

My game freezes and the screen turns some single color, so I can't see anything or get out of the blank color screen. I have to shut down the computer to recover. I did WGCheck, repair, uninstalled and re-installed, and nothing has worked.

Time to open a tkt.

[CVA16]
Members
6,183 posts
19,047 battles
19 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

My game freezes and the screen turns some single color, so I can't see anything or get out of the blank color screen. I have to shut down the computer to recover. I did WGCheck, repair, uninstalled and re-installed, and nothing has worked.

Played a couple of games at noon and everything was normal. See what happens tonight

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
8 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

Played a couple of games at noon and everything was normal. See what happens tonight

I've been fighting it all day, even after the uninstall and re-install. I gave up and submitted a tkt.