Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
01Krampus

Bulk Single Style Camouflages

6 comments in this topic

[STW-N]
Members
16 posts
7,439 battles

HELLO WARGAMING,

I request that you return to selling specific camouflages in the premium shop.  Every once in a while, a person sees a camouflage that they really like.  I would like to buy that consumable camouflage the way you used to sell them.  In my case, I love the PI DAY Camouflage.  I think it is the best camouflage out there.  Green and Gold are the colors of my local football team so the Irish Leprechaun camouflage works.  The  Black White Red is very sharp.  the electronic pattern was cool as was supporting international women's day with the red, white, grey camouflage was good.  

If you can sell 5 of nearly 70 camouflages, why can't you sell single camouflage bulk packages.  buying 350 to get 5 is cost ineffective.

PLEASE BRING BACK BULK SALE OF INDIVIDUAL CAMOUFLAGES BACK!

• Cool 2

[CK5]
Members
1,524 posts
16,305 battles

The subject has come up before and WG has studiously ignored the request to sell single use camo in quantities.  No one really knows why, but the marketing geniuses don't want to sell camos because of reasons. 

[CO-OP]
Members
2,811 posts
28,367 battles

They tried to institute a shopping cart several years ago, but it was buggy.  Not sure if that was software or because of international transactions (the latter probably shouldn't matter, but it was mentioned as a possible cause.)

[-VT-]
Members
802 posts
35,803 battles

I support this idea!

As an add on for consideration...  I wish WG sold premium time tokens.  In short, you redeem a token for the time.  For yourself ~OR~ even better, to be able to gift to a friend or teammate.

Yes, I know you can buy/sell time now.  But with a token the person redeeming could control WHEN the premium time actually activates.  AND, by combining tokens of different lengths the person can control how long the premium time is active for (example: am leaving town for two weeks in 5 days so I redeem tokens for 3, 1 and 1 day to cover WoWs until my departure).

These would be great as gifts.  They would be great as a form of 'currency'.  They would be great as a reward for in-game missions/events.

Given the added flexibility, these tokens could be sold at a premium to current premium offerings of a similar time frame.  A month of premium currently 2500 gold?  A token for a month could be 2700 gold and I bet it would still sell.  Hint, hint, WG.  Hint hint.

• Cool 2

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,221 posts
22,791 battles
15 minutes ago, Sabene said:

I support this idea!

As an add on for consideration...  I wish WG sold premium time tokens.  In short, you redeem a token for the time.  For yourself ~OR~ even better, to be able to gift to a friend or teammate.

Yes, I know you can buy/sell time now.  But with a token the person redeeming could control WHEN the premium time actually activates.  AND, by combining tokens of different lengths the person can control how long the premium time is active for (example: am leaving town for two weeks in 5 days so I redeem tokens for 3, 1 and 1 day to cover WoWs until my departure).

These would be great as gifts.  They would be great as a form of 'currency'.  They would be great as a reward for in-game missions/events.

Given the added flexibility, these tokens could be sold at a premium to current premium offerings of a similar time frame.  A month of premium currently 2500 gold?  A token for a month could be 2700 gold and I bet it would still sell.  Hint, hint, WG.  Hint hint.

This sounds like a great idea! I can see how this would benefit those who can't consistently play the game day after day and would see premium time go to waste. +1

Sign in to follow this