Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kuckoo

Back After a Long Break

3 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
5,878 posts
13,316 battles

See that there's been yet another skills overhaul, among other things.  Not sure this was necessary IMO but hey, I'll give it a go.  Anyway, did some reading, and on the very first skill I look up, Grease the Gears, I notice that it works "backwards".  Boats that need it the least - or practically not at all - still see an increasingly larger benefit the faster their initial turret traverse rates are.  Whereas boats whose turrets are already slow to begin with see virtually no worthwhile benefit, with slower traverse rates seeing a proportionately weaker benefit.  Am I reading this right?   Is this how the devs actually intended this skill to work?

Cut short the remaining study because I'm already getting bad vibes and those "slowly starting to remember why you broke up with her in the first place" feelings...  :Smile_veryhappy:

At least the ships don't all sound like they have triple-expansion engines anymore.  As usual, the visual and sound departments don't disappoint.  Game looks and sounds great.

We'll see how this goes...

• Boring 2

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,283 posts

Do.a bit of Deadeye on your BB captains to see some interesting works :cap_look:. remember to hang all the way back in the spawn ..

Welcome back . Err sort of lol.

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
37 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

"slowly starting to remember why you broke up with her in the first place" feelings...  

Other then Cpt  skill rework... Nothing new to report...

Deadeye is more psychological then functional (or even practical for that matter) at high tiers...

• Because of this^^^... BBs are not preserving wins in domination mode by not preventing caps from flipping
    • Because They're to busy 10km+ away from the cap wasting firepower.

Welcome back and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this