Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Must have missed the bulletin.......

9 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts

All day today..  for some reason... Crosstalk to the opposite team talking trash about their own team in all chat.

Of course, always by dead people but this is like they are getting FXP for every word of trash talk about their own teammates.

Also giving away their own teammates who they do not like.

Hasn't happened to me but it is really distracting in the battle chat.

What's triggering this extreme level of whiner??

• Haha 2
  • Boring 1

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts
19 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

12 year olds?

Nah.. that insults  90% of 12 year olds.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,228 posts
17,219 battles

If they are giving away teammate locations, screenie and send in a ticket, with replay of possible.  Last I recall, that is a major no-no.

As for an answer to the question: "What's triggering this extreme level of whiner?? ", my guess is stupidity.

[SLDS]
Members
126 posts
7,684 battles
22 minutes ago, Volron said:

If they are giving away teammate locations, screenie and send in a ticket, with replay of possible.  Last I recall, that is a major no-no.

As for an answer to the question: "What's triggering this extreme level of whiner?? ", my guess is stupidity.

Yeah it’s a big EULA violation. WG do NOT want anyone doing that because if it happens to much they may have to shut down all chat. As for why people are extra toxic my best guesses are they could be on edge from general frustration with the skill rework, the more backline meta, or perhaps they have just been playing way to much to get coal or free xp for a soon to be unavailable ship. When I get really frustrated I stop or switch to coop because I play for fun, but some people just keep at it, especially if it’s about getting a soon to be unavailable ship.

[CVA16]
Members
6,171 posts
19,033 battles
38 minutes ago, Shadow_Woof said:

When I get really frustrated I stop or switch to coop because I play for fun

Seems like a lot are doing this. All my teams keep being full human so too easy and not enough damage to go around.

[46856]
Members
1,921 posts

The chattering class, all experts on how to play when they are dead, gotta love em.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,095 posts
22,535 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

All day today..  for some reason... Crosstalk to the opposite team talking trash about their own team in all chat.

Of course, always by dead people but this is like they are getting FXP for every word of trash talk about their own teammates.

Also giving away their own teammates who they do not like.

Hasn't happened to me but it is really distracting in the battle chat.

What's triggering this extreme level of whiner??

Youngsters on their parents and grand parents accounts?  Because they can and are frustrated with the changes.......  Karma. 

Bacon is triggering this extreme verbal reaction to inconsequential play, in an broken game whose life expectancy is not guaranteed anymore.

Truth be told.........frustration is even seeping into COOP as well of late..........  That doesn't bode well.

• Boring 1

[-CFI-]
Members
369 posts
3,792 battles
3 hours ago, Shadow_Woof said:

Yeah it’s a big EULA violation. WG do NOT want anyone doing that because if it happens to much they may have to shut down all chat. As for why people are extra toxic my best guesses are they could be on edge from general frustration with the skill rework, the more backline meta, or perhaps they have just been playing way to much to get coal or free xp for a soon to be unavailable ship. When I get really frustrated I stop or switch to coop because I play for fun, but some people just keep at it, especially if it’s about getting a soon to be unavailable ship.

There's been an inordinate amount of salt in Co-op chat the last couple days in my experience. Probably half my games had someone going off about reporting other players in chat.

Sign in to follow this