You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pirate_Named_Sue

Cossack 10.0 Captain Skills

3 comments in this topic

[VORTX]
Members
582 posts
7,626 battles

How are we setting this bad boy up with the skill rework? I've got a 15 point captain on it right now, its my cruiser tech tree captain and I hope to build him up to 21 in the next month or so (I am only at Fiji in the tech tree and have plenty of brit prems to play with). Right now I am running the standard must haves of DD. PM, LS, SE, Superintendent, and conceal. Where should I go from here? DDs aren't my speciality, but I have been really enjoying them lately. I play a pretty even split of coop and random lately, so I'd prefer to focus on a randoms oriented build. 

Edited by Pirate_Named_Sue

[O_O]
Members
6,964 posts
16,940 battles

This would be a good place to start:

• Cool 2

Members
654 posts
17,921 battles
On 2/10/2021 at 6:28 PM, Pirate_Named_Sue said:

How are we setting this bad boy up with the skill rework? I've got a 15 point captain on it right now, its my cruiser tech tree captain and I hope to build him up to 21 in the next month or so (I am only at Fiji in the tech tree and have plenty of brit prems to play with). Right now I am running the standard must haves of DD. PM, LS, SE, Superintendent, and conceal. Where should I go from here? DDs aren't my speciality, but I have been really enjoying them lately. I play a pretty even split of coop and random lately, so I'd prefer to focus on a randoms oriented build. 

I will warn you I am aggressive so my build is a bit different, I only use it on Cossack and Jervis. I use Dunkirk but a standard captain works well also. Cossack has one drawback versus Lighting, no 360° turrets means I want them to move faster. 

This would be my 21 point build 
image.png.d3aaf694508bb402b0c16ae6711633f1.png

First 15 I would do something like this 
image.png.69a2239cc2d87550290a8064dbcd6dce.png

Or 
image.png.27b48a6febd64023a39b5ee65024d7d7.png

Again it really depends on how you play. I usually recommend  taking the basics and playing a few games then see what you don't like or what benefits your play style the most 

• Thanks 1